Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

There are several green and green-adjacent items in March’s Trading Post…thus the title.

1 Like

Nooo, forget that half measure. Just put the entire War of Thorns scenario back in the game, with mounts included. Story should never be removed, especially a story that’s as vital to the world going forward as that one.

I mean… I see one mace and one set of daggers that are actually green lol

12 Likes

Back to crazy amount for a mount. And another terrible fill the bar reward.

4 Likes

Most of them are teal, not green. Also, lots of blue.

5 Likes

It’s a pre patch event you kinda can’t get that back

If they had a leprechaun mog, i would have been all over this month XD

5 Likes

Looks like another save month.

5 Likes

They can figure out a way, even if it’s just the final scenario without all the buildup.

2 Likes

But you’re still gonna fill that bar to get your tenders so take the pet and don’t use it

1 Like

Hmm, quite a few things in there I’ll be buying. Decent enough selection.

2 Likes

Would’ve been neat if that new peacock mount was the fill-the-bar reward.

But pet collectors deserve their freebies too so it is what it is.

5 Likes

My question, Why are we getting the “Cloudy” shoulder cape when we do not have the other “Cloudy” color set for the Cloak or the Headpiece? We have gotten the “Azure” color set but not the “Cloudy”. And the Azure does not even match the Alliance Blue that most Alliance themed sets have… So… Blizzard please include the “Cloudy” set or a “Royal Blue” set so things actually match.

3 Likes

Love the new mount and the mouse keep up the great work with the trading post i hope 1 day we are able to in some way farm trader tokens cuz i want it all​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I kind of like that pirate outfit. Do we have a red version of that jacket already in game?

Can’t be choosing beggars, just appreciate you get a free reward. Keep the tenders for next month

1 Like

I play the game so the bar will fill up, yes.

1 Like

“Green is Good”

I counted one green and seven teal items…

4 Likes

Nice, I can get the shield for cheap and hold on to more for later.

2 Likes

Decent selection but the monthly reward really should have been the peacock. Price inflation this month is insane.

2 Likes

The pet is even called teele :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes