Green glow on pet after Plaguefall

I ran a Plaguefall key earlier tonight, and after the last boss, my pet was green. I assumed there was a debuff on her but there was nothing to dispel. I ignored it and did a few more keys. Now it’s a few hours later and my pet still looks like this:

I tried having her die, switching pets, prowling, stabling her and logging back in and nothing helped. She still looks fine on the character select screen:

Has it happened to anyone else and how did you fix it? I’m pretty upset about it, lol. This is the only pet I’ve used since Wrath and I don’t want her to be green. If I did, I’d be using Ankha instead of Gondria.

1 Like

Take her swimming, maybe it will rinse off.

3 Likes

lmao I wish

It happened to me quite a while back.

Posted a new topic on the issue…

Here: My pet is green - literally

…but no solution so far.

This was about a month ago, my pet is still green and like with your case, nothing seems to fix it.

I fixed it!
Fly to Plague Watch in Maldraxxus, stand in the green ooze, let your pet get a stack, get out, wait for the stack to fall off.

24 Likes

Hehe nice. At least there’s a way to “fix” it.

I contacted support yesterday and had them delete and then restore my pet to me. That also worked.

Thanks though! Now I know I can remove it myself in case it happens again.

4 Likes

Just tried this and it worked perfectly!

1 Like

What dungeon was this i want glowing green raptors lol

1 Like

Plaguefall. It’s a bug with the last boss but I’m not sure how to reproduce it.

Not just in the dungeon. In that corner of Maldraxis, there is the mixing pool, where you can combine slimes, when I leave there, my pet is often translucent green. idano why.

Poor thing finally got tired of Shadowlands too! unfortunately there is no cure. you have to put her out in the pasture (so to speak) :stuck_out_tongue:

That looks kinda cool

I want a green spectral tiger

Did you ever find the fix? The same is happening to my DK pet

Did you see?

I hope this works for DK’s too.

2 Likes

Thank you, I just had the issue and what you mentioned to try fixed it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, yeah I just had this happen to my hunter’s pet, whilst I was there for the Darkfallen appearance questline.

I feel this thread should be moved to Bug Support. :eyes:

1 Like

So you don’t have to go into plague fall, any of the slime pools in the house of plagues can cause your pet to have this green effect.

The easiest way to apply it it: Stand in the slime with your pet, get on a flying mount, fly up until your pet despawn while still inside the pool.

The easiest way to get rid of it, with your pet out, run through the same slime pool, or let your pet die.

2 Likes