Greater pyro out of control

The problem is there is no CD on it. You get kicked on it? just wait 4 seconds and you can go back to spamming your idiot spell and this time they don’t have a kick.

4 Likes

Yea instead they have stun. And then Cloak of shadows. Or spell reflect or whatever.

All the while they bash you down with instant abilities and if they were smart, they would have kicked you at 90%+ on the cast so that’s another wasted 4 seconds doing 0 dmg.

If you are a fury warrior, an as rogue, or a havoc DH and are complaining about gpyro then L2P.

3 Likes

I like to kick greater pyro :wink:

3 Likes

Yea, apparently no one else can figure out how to stop it according to this thread!

mags stop gaslighting people. we’re not trying to figure out how to stop it(lol). GP is broken and now we need to fix it :man_technologist:

1 Like

It’s a L2P issue for sure.

Me too. It’s not hard. Or just outrange/los it. If I can do that as a Warlock (one of the more immobile specs) then most others can.

People still complaining about fire mages? Wow.

I’ve moved on to Ele shaman. They need to go back to dumpster tier…

This thread summed up is basically
Caster DPS dont think theres anything wrong with GPyro (because they typically arent the focus of it)

Melee and Healers have an issue because most classes dont have a way to withstand gpyro with the onslaught of other abilities mages launch with it. Not every class can just break root or slows within a giant battle to just avoid Gpyro

Or if a gpyro goes off even on your tank in a bg and they time it right its almost impossible from a healer standpoint to have the tank live through just the mages abilities not including other dps

1 Like

I’m melee and gpyro is a threat but it’s not off the charts like the current lightning lasso is.

The only mage thing I have an issue with are void elf mages with shimmer. I mean, come on man. Is that really necessary. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes except for the fact that when you lose track of a mage it does 50% of your health pool in a GCD.
I wish instead of nerfing a bunch of traits they removed GPYRO and left everything else in tact.

So instead of accepting you were outplayed, you want more pruning?

:poop:

2 Likes

Im not saying personally I have a problem with fire mage
I just don’t like long cast + instant burst = deal 50-60% of your hp pool.

Sadly for you (since you don’t like long cast->lots of life) they have been in the game since the inception. Things like Warlock soulfire, the original pyroblast, Aimed shot… i mean pom pyro was way worse than Gypro is now.

Oh. Goodness. So let’s say I don’t know anything about Lightning Lasso, what would counter it? Kicking the cast, does it do less damage if stun is on DR or something? I wonder if we’ll need to make some kind of addon that announces when lightning lasso is being channeled.

Honestly tho, in BGs I like that DPS have scary abilities. They just become less fun when I’m outnumbered in world PvP or something.

If you have a problem with greater pyro then your doing something wrong and to that effect I’m sure u will love the new “lighting lasso “ let’s create a post about that while we at it…

this is a l2p issue. in the words of juga: you can just outrange/los it :wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Try outranging it or los-ing it when youre slowed/stunned/rooted by the enemy team. Its not like The mage is the only enemy in the fight. So if i lose track of the mage for even 1 or 2 seconds im basically going to die…Seems logical

It’s okay to die in PvP, you won’t die IRL.

3 Likes