Greater pyro out of control

I’m really not a fan of % based attacks like this, 4 second cast or not.

2 Likes

if its % based than its effectiveness doesn’t change. its damage number will go up, but its damage won’t change.

Wasn’t talking about gpyro. He was stating that all damage will increase.

So you can’t 1v4 Fire Mages?

1 Like

I could 1v4 fire mages on my BM hunter…

… in WoD.

2 Likes

GP should be on a 20 sec cd. CB and full moon can’t be spammed for a reason.Stop defending it.

Lawl: * Lightning Lasso is no longer dispellable and deals damage of 48% of the target’s health over 6 seconds.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22824892/tides-of-vengeance-update-notes

1 Like

This Fyrebushe’s alternate account?

I could hardly believe it when i saw this along with the tons of buffs to talent snd lightning bolt looks like elemental might be busted.

1 Like

im not talking about gpyro, i’m talking all other damage. he was mentioning higher hp hurting cb as if cb damage also isn’t going to up as hp also does…

They should just get rid of it for the sake of the spec actually having to use a rotation. 2 fire mages in a 4 healer rbg team is really aggravating to deal with. Yeah you have “other teammates” but its not easy paying attention to kick and cc 6 classes at once just because 2 of those classes can spam one button for a kill. RBGs are plain stupid right now.

2 Likes

Not sure why bliz came up with the idiotic idea of a percent based hp as damage spell. Greater pyro is like the mage is constantly bursting. 2 firemages working together just eliminates people and nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

I think Gpyro is fine. I’m not an elite pvper or anything and haven’t experienced this 4 mage death squad that people keep saying happens. But it is easy enough to avoid. Understandably in a mass fight your team may lose track of the mage and let him do his thing, but that can be said about most classes. Hell, I’m a MM hunter and if I am allowed to free reign someone is gonna be hurting. Salt Water, trinket, beserker buff and I am critting some poor sap for 100K easy. Aimed shot is busted I guess.

2 Likes

Right? Enough with the pruning. This is how it happens.

I rarely run into more than 1 other mage in random BGs so I don’t know what you are talking about. Mages, especially fire mages, have little else so leave us our slow casting slow moving great ball of fire that you can easily silence, stun, or move back a few steps. I’ve seen them bounce off a number of players anyway doing little damage or conversely they healed the damaged then wailed away on me preventing me from doing it again.

Your funny.

Hilarious…

I’d rather the ability just hit for 50k or so and be modified by pots and everything instead of percentage based. I don’t really like the idea of percentage based attacks.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t get the benefit from things like ignite, or secondary stats. If they take it off % which i’m cool with, i’d hope that it could crit/ignite/scale too.

It would need a huge nerf if it scaled with anything.