Greater pyro out of control

So you’re saying 3 people can absolutely nothing.
That’s a pretty well tailor scenario to your argument. Maybe I should do that “classic argument style” as well?

Guess you’re really showing off your (in)experience.

Call the authorities on whatever RMP hurt you so badly.

I literally did the opposite. I actually made a mention of other variables to add to arguments. But tunnel-vision leads to a bad argument.

CB scales with stats and is altered by buffs, has a faster cast and faster travel time.
GPyro doesn’t scale with stats or buffs, has a longer travel time and a longer cast time. Giving even a typical 40-50 year old enough time to react and press other buttons.

Who ever denied this? Are you becoming so deluded that you’re actually making or assume underlying arguments from a single line of text?

If you scroll through the somewhat previous 300 comments where do you see anybody who is QQing about Gypro mention either team variables?
Abomb surely didn’t when he posted his VoD thinking it was a good contradiction.

guess my job here is done typical bg forums.

If you’re having this much trouble with RMP and Mages in general, you should just quit the game instead of taking up drinking, it’s way healthier for you. :smiley:

Delete this spell. It’s cancer.

1 Like

I let them cast it at me. Then last second, I pop Nether Ward and watch them panic to try and spellsteal it. Then they cry when it still reflects because the game reads buffs when the cast finishes, not when the spell hits the target

I’ve turned the tide in quite a few 1v1s doing this. It’s hilarious

2 Likes

Shimmer and Ring just need removed. Gpyro will be fine after those changes.

Meh I am sick of 1-2 rogues being in BG’s and taking me down in a stunlock but hey whatever.
PS you also have an option of your spell reflect though god knows why a tanky lock gets that sort of stuff. Bit like AMS on a DK … talk about overkill.

1 Like

Yup dead before they even cast

1 Like

There’s already been too much ability pruning. You want the game dumb down even more. How about learn to counter a FOUR second cast?

This entire thread is complaining about dying in PvP against multiple enemies.

It’s no wonder PvP is in its current state.

3 Likes

I would rather gpyro removed before shimmer and ring. Fire mages are like wet tissues and without the margin of control and mobility afforded by those spells, melee would just massacre us 100% of the time. There’d be no contest. Even arms warriors and maybe even rets can out-mobile a fire mage without shimmer + ring.

1 Like

oh sweet summer child… you definitely do not want your gpyros to hit as low as a non-infernal CB

1 Like

It’s a long cast, for sure, but four is just the base casting time on paper. Let’s not act like it REALLY takes four seconds.

1 Like

Saying things are toxic or cancer is cancerous and toxic.

1 Like

I’ve hit critters for 1 with gpyro. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Why? I’m killing people just fine with it.

1 Like

because only big hits count for anything in pvp, remember?

1 Like

juga, can you please, for just once, stop shilling out to blizzard and what they’ve made? legitimately every post I see by you in the past few years does just this. you cant even defend the bad state that warlocks are in at this point because you have zero statistical evidence to back it up. theres a reason why theres only ONE warlock in the top 100 in 3s, a warlock main thats played lock for +7 years - and RBGs? theres 4 warlocks, 2 of which belong to one person lol.

to say that warlocks arent in a bad state is indisputable

1 Like

Locks aren’t bad in Bgs. Arena, sure but this isn’t the arena forum.

1 Like

lol fantastic, locks arent bad in RanBGs - great! so, how about those rated BGs then? oh thats right; you skimmed my post and failed to address that.

just because something works in a RanBG doesnt mean its fine, because anything can work in RanBGs - im playing holy priest in RanBGs, the healing spec which is widely regarded as the worst in the game for pvp, but I make it work because that environment is hardly competitive compared to rated forms of pvp.

when the best warlock players of the past few years (and even expansions - Maldiva, thugonomix, snutz, and a myriad of others…) advise you to play something else, or even they themselves reroll, its not a good sign.

We are talking about randoms here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

no, the original topic may have been about randoms, but I initially was talking about low chaos bolt damage, which does 1/2, maybe even 1/3 as much as a gpyro - you then go to shill out for blizzard (like usual) and say that warlocks are completely fine (when really, locks are outshined in every single form of pvp content by other classes doing what locks do, but 2-3x better), to which I bring up all forms of rated pvp content which shows warlocks are NOT fine, and I am certain that if blizzard had tools to show random BG representation by class, you’d see that warlocks probably ALSO go down - but there isnt, and im not about to use baseless anecdotal ““evidence”” like you do on the regular, even when its completely refuted by hard evidence.

but hey, I got to go to work now, and I’ll be back in around 10 hours - cant wait to see the next post you make - next thing I know you’ll be saying wheelchair-bound people with double amputated legs are fine huh? lol

2 Likes