Greater pyro out of control

This is what I responded to. CB doesn’t do weak damage at all.

1 Like

Destro is though. I had to look up the stats after you posted something about ele and affy at 3k.

Arena mate shows zero destro, zero, at 2400+. In the top 100 there are 4 affys… 7 fire mages all rocking gp. Sounds like it’s doing pretty friggen well to me. The only caster significantly more prominent in bgs is moonkin (equally busted for pressure and instant casts).

Also the dk saying reanimation does similar damage (sorry didn’t want to go back and quote, starts with an I)… I got trolled… I went and tested it out and it does damage… But have you seen the zombies?!? There is a reason nobody plays it…

Still no comparison to gp. Delete it and leave fire mages with shimmer and the rest of their kit, they’ll be fine.

It really does… You got to try some other classes and see :joy: instant star surges are gross… Dhs… Honestly it’s crazy weak.

are you calling my zombie bombs ugly?

1 Like

Does Resto Druid have Faerie Swarm?

No idea, I haven’t touched resto on my druid this expansion.

And I guess the fact that I completely missed that I already have grapple on my MW says something about its usefulness. Can’t think of a single time I’d use it over surging mist, zen focus or crane.

1 Like

Oh it’s on the same tier as crane or surging mist? No wonder MW monks just fall over if not supported by a 2nd healer (ideally Disc or Hpal)

I feel like you were alliance before… hmmm you sure do QQ a lot for a horde player…
Were you alliance before?

They’re all PvP talents. I feel like Zen Focus Tea and Surging Mist are almost always essential, which leaves you with one free spot to take Crane, Counteract Magic or Dome of Mist depending on the situation.

jUsT k1Ck 1t n0oB!!1!

1 Like

I think us being able to have 4 PVP talents (not including the trinket slot) wouldbe more fun for everyone. I know they want us to be specced for certain roles or situations but I think a little more overlap would lead to a more fun experience.

Or alternatively, whatever the “most essential PVP talent” is for each spec should probably become baseline. Such as Cyclone for me.

2 Likes

Four slots would be cool, but I think the bit I quoted is a lot more important. There are tons of talents and PvP talents that feel essential to a lot of specs. They need to be more proactive in identifying these and making them baseline if it makes sense for them to be.

1 Like

Then again they are nerfing Moonkin Aura so I’ll possibly be running a different build. But that’s not a very “positive” way to resolve my crisis by “freeing up” a talent slot by making one I use trash.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately just nerfing stuff into uselessness seems to be their preferred method of making sure talents don’t feel essential.

Reading through these comments of people wanting more spells pruned makes me think some of you would be happy if they just gave us the Diablo UI! Is that what you guys want? A small action bar, where we can only use a limited number of spells from our spellbook? Pretty soon that’s what Blizz will think with all these pro prune comments! Don’t think they wont do it, you know they will…

Fire mages don’t even need to use greater pyro to kill you. Combustion with their instants can 100-0 someone.

3 Likes

thats fine GP can be interrupted or the mage just CCd and has a long cast time(which it should), but it doesnt change the fact that its broken af :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

lol yeah, you’re for sure trolling, you made it too obvious now. an ability that hits for 22k on average, 2.7 sec base cast time, and costs 2 of 5 resources. lol k.

and, you know, the whole defying concrete evidence that has been laid out for you - juga, at this point, the only real conversation I’d enjoy with you is you instructing me on how to block someone on the forums, so that I may do so to you. ty for your time, appreciated.

Well, like i told you earlier, GPyro isn’t the issue. And it seems Blizz agrees, as they nerfed Blaster Master 40%, addressing our instant burst. Rest assured, good mages will still dominate, and the fotm rerollers will find another fotm.

Gpyro is going no where.

1 Like

Maybe if the mage is geared to the teeth or the target sits there and does absolutely nothing… it’s extremely rare for just my combustions + instants to kill someone. Most of the time it gets combust + fire shield get stolen or dispelled and then some rogue eats me for lunch.