Great Vault window not displaying Delves row; still shows PvP with no boxes

Topic title. I can track delve vault progress if I navigate to the delve tab under the dungeon finder interface, but I cannot do so via clicking the Vault, right-clicking its map icon, or the addon I have which executes the script to display the window.

5 Likes

In addition, if you check your progress under the Delves section in the Group Finder window (default keybind “I”), it will show you what you’ve unlocked in the Great Vault, however (at least for me) it’s stating the wrong tier level. I completed a Tier 4, it’s reporting it as Tier 1.

1 Like

Good catch, I didn’t even notice after doing 4 and 5.

1 Like

Same here - my vault has a pvp row, but no world/delve row. No matter where I go to look at it, it says pvp at the bottom, and is blank with a bunch of green check marks.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue, no Delves row in Great Vault, just Raids, Dungeons, and a PvP row with no boxes but 3 floating green checkmarks.

2 Likes

same issue here

I am having the same issue.

Great Vault has not updated to show the Delves and is not tracking progress.

Great Vault only showing PVP with 3 green check marks

My great vault is perfectly fine.

It shows the Delves/World content line at the bottom. It is tracking what delve tier I have completed (tier 4) and how many delves/world content I have done.

I am not running any other addon but TomTom. Maybe time to remove addons if you ahve any to see if that is causing problems.

2 Likes

Well, I turned off all my addons and it did resolve the issue. Re-enabled the exact same list and the issue remains resolved. So, some addon somewhere probably has its grubby hands on a cache of that pane for some reason, but logging in with them all disabled once is a probable fix.

3 Likes

I turned off Astral Keys addon and reloaded and it fixed it for me.

10 Likes

Astral Keys is what did it for me. Turned it off and the delve row appeared and is tracking all my 8s

8 Likes

thank you! that fixed it for me as well.

Strangely, i had to turn all mine off and let it reload, then turn them back on.

Working fine now. I have none of the addons that were mentioned here so far so no idea what did it.

I cleared an 8 with fellow friends, and its telling me I only cleared a 7…

Fixed it for me thanks! However I solo’d an 8 and it’s only showing 7 so I wonder what’s up with that.

2 delves at the same level are required for its vault slot, similar to raid bosses in the same difficulty.

Ah I misread the number, simple mistake. Thanks

thanks turning off astral key was the solution

same for me, still have a pvp row. no delves.

Try turning off your addons and see if that fixes it.

A lot of players have found that an addon is causing the problem.