Great Vault Rewards Update - March 15

These changes are great. Is widely known that the Vault starts to hit disminshing returns on the later half of the patch, so this is an actually good solution for that issue.

1 Like

Huge W. :clap:

True the problem is that for that time, almost all players already got the items and players won’t care about sockets too much, more on this last patch because there’s going to be a new expansion with green/blues that’ll be better.

So, if Devs care about players using sockets, they should implement a way to obtain that now, instead of waiting for a moment on which your vault become less rewarding.

1 Like

This is All well and good but when are you going to respond to elemental shams?

shouldnt you like take your complaining / seperate topic to its own thread

We will take it everywhere because 700+ responses demanding an answer and we haven’t gotten so much as a peep

1 Like

Add conduits to this please :slight_smile:

Love these changes. Thanks Blizz!

Gonna get hate for this, but this should be held off until it becomes technically possible for the first person to obtain Exalted. Or cap it at Revered until said moment.

Seems kinda disrespectful to let end-game players reach Exalted before solo players, when the rep is technically meant for solo players form of end-game grind.

This is a max of 900 rep (990 as human), which is 2 and a half DAYS worth of Zereth Mortis world quests.

That said, apart from the change to 2 Tokens for 1 slot, this is a good change. 3 Tokens for one slot is good for people who play a lot of alts, as a few people have said.

Why 2/4/6 instead of 3/5/7?

Also, the socket items should’ve been here from the get go, much better place than locked behind rep like Venari/Archvist, which as said, is meant more for solo players than the people who actually would need the sockets. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve already mentally settled in for a long patch and this feels like confirmation that was the right decision.

That said, I’m happy to see us getting this so soon, rather than in 9.2.5. Is Blizzard learning? I guess we’ll know for sure in 10.0.

2 Likes

Same here! I mentioned these incoming changes to my Guild and they are happy to see these changes implemented. :smiley:

2 Likes

Good changes. :+1:

Is this the only way one can socket an item of their choosing? If so, that isn’t super great.

Hmmm anyone want to take a bet that the vault will be bugged out and cause issues for anyone who opens it early?

1 Like

So as someone who didnt played Systemlands is that good or not

I’m a bit iffy personally given you basically will not be able to access sockets initially with the gearing curve, although bad vaults early on have been a thing. Nice change though, I wish however that sockets were tied to cyphers over the vault given that seems like it will only come into play quite a bit later in this tier.

Can you guys add a way to get sockets in season 3 besides tying it to weekly vault stuff?

At least a profession item or something? Or like cosmic flux?

It would also be nice for a way to get tertiary stats eventually on items… leech is very much appreciated for solo gameplay for example.

1 Like

While I do like this change as a whole, I feel it would be better if we could earn a token for each segment completed up to three, which would double if you choose not to take an item from the Great Vault.

1 Like

These are amazing changes, Well Played.

Would have preferred sockets to be from another, separate, source. But if this is what it’s going to be, it’ll have to do.

1 Like

OR you know.

They could just add the item to a vendor that doesn’t take weekly vault currency?

I’d rather do a Korthia/Stygia grind over giving up my weekly vault any day of the week.

lmao.

3 Likes