Great Job: I quit

Bruisers might as well not exist in Ratchet.

Bye Felicia

It was just a normal one.

Most of these bullet points could be removed if you got better at the game.

I have been playing wow for 19 years, I think I will leave forever this time. Unbalanced class, unfriendly players and bad customer service killed this game.

I will agree the community is very very bad

this is a good thing

I dunno, even the worst in wow isn’t that bad compared to other places, I think it is a pretty good balance of carrot and stick that makes it easy to stay with.

I think SoD is a big push in the carrot direction on surface, but I think deep down it really just promises that you’ll be a big stick at some point during a 4 hour window in one of the phases, haha pretty entertaining.

I think Blizz’s contempt against the player base seriously needs to be addressed. I’m not quitting, I’ve been with the game for so long… But the snide treatment on top of really shoddy work needs to be addressed.

I’ve never seen a for profit company treat it’s customers as crassly as I’ve seen this year.

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

i dont know why everyone feels the need to post on here why they are quitting. just leave its to hard for u, and dont want to put in work in a mmo its ok.

I disagree. The population will ebb and flow ofc, but people will 100% come back. Not even a doubt in my mind about it.

They said this until Shadowlands caused almost irreparable damage and change started to happen. Burning Crusade saved the sub numbers.

1 Like

If an unusually large number of people do it, maybe that can lead to some positive change, like SoD getting more resources. Probably not though. No harm in trying.

1 Like

Also more and more ninjas recently. So we know who is still playing.

Yep, just another :troll: pretending he’s quitting… just wants to push his idiotic takes.

I canceled my sub in protest, I had noticed every night when I played I was not happy when I logged off. I have always enjoyed classic wow. I do not enjoy this.

1 Like

People think we actually care? What I hear… “whine, whine, b****, moan, cry”

No one cares if you quit. In fact these posts are literally just troll bait for people because no one cares if anyone quits publicly like this, you become nothing but a laughing stock.

Our community doesnt like cry babies anyways. Good riddance!

Were you playing a ret paladin?