Great job blizzard. LFG working at its finest

https://i.gyazo.com/eca33bac3bf96eb71272e8ed17ce66ea.png

6 Likes

here you go.

and yes. it’s stupid. they could very easily auto-filter most of this out.

25 Likes

Thanks for posting the photo, Annastasi! I hope they do something about it soon. I don’t mind it in Trade, but I wish it was contained only there.

3 Likes

Im glad I play on a low pop server. I only ever see two or three of those…

1 Like

if you report them they get ban

3 Likes

If ppl would quit buying them, they would stop selling them

11 Likes

The solution is so simple. Blizzard just needs to add a new button so that people selling runs can just list them there. Then everyone will be happy… well, not everyone. There will still be the people who like to complain just to hear themselves complain, but the rest of us would be happy.

11 Likes

Sadly many don’t bother to report them. If you stated no ragnaros or azralon it would be delisted in 5 secs.

4 Likes

I report any listing a discord or a website when I see them. AFAIK they aren’t supposed to go off game for anything anyway.

1 Like

I don’t see many, but I don’t think it’s server dependent. I think it’s faction dependent.

1 Like

I’ll be honest… sometimes the “free carry” ones upset me the most. Especially when some no-name-no-one streamer puts in the comments “you gotta sub or follow or whatever to get invite.”
It’s detestable and cheap. I feel its borderline predatory to the gullible.

I don’t care about selling runs, just clear it off the LFG. Pugging M+'s is already a horrific idea with more bad experiences than good, this only adds another layer of frustration to people on the fence about trying to give the game a chance.

And yet the blizzard help button in game sends you to wowhead.

1 Like

These carries are getting ridiculous. Its basically pay to win because people are most likely buying gold from Blizzard, and then paying others to carry them through content. Its heading down a really bad path.

1 Like

I think this is a by product of professions being so unrewarding that people dont want to bother doing them for money. Multiboxers flooded the market with too many cheap goods produced by drones. So people are trying to find other ways to make money.

4 Likes

I would totallly report these if I knew for sure that they counted as advertising. Do you know if they do?

They very much do.

I actually don’t know, and that bothers me. Especially because there is also a well known… website (that Blizzard often supports) that also seems to spam their questionable runs in LFG in my Horde Server. There’s nowhere I can see about what constitutes a reportable thing when it comes to that.

I personally feel like boosting, or being boosted, should be a permaban offense.

1 Like

my fingers hurst because all the report i must to do daily…

If they require a sub, then that’s an advertised carry for irl money. Absolutely report anyone who mentions subs.

3 Likes