Great Glorious Alliance eye patches

I was kind of hoping they’d lean hard into their Warhammer DNA for the depiction of the War Lands, but it seems like its going to be played for laughs.

Put Varian’s ashes on a golden throne and sacrifice 10,000 dalaran mages a day to sustain his psychic presence in the shadow lands.

Of course the BLOOD horde can be chaos to The Great Grand Alliance’s Imperium. Kind of writes itself.

3 Likes

This says it all right here. The complete nonsense you can write with AUs is limitless. I do find it funny that Nozdormu wasn’t BSing when he said that he used his power to make sure Deathwing dies in all timelines. Even in the Murloc timeline that WE made on accident, he will die.

4 Likes

They needed a way to show that everyone is evil without giving them goatees.

Since i dint see anything involving the Night Elves or the Nightborne, i assume this means they are busying creating a god of excess, pretending that the Sundering never happened, or Tyrande is doing her best Morathi impression and ruining everything for the lulz.

Also stop asking about the ROUS. They don’t exist.

5 Likes
1 Like

The name was clearly created because it sounds AWFUL. Grand Alliance, sounds nice and to the point. Great Glorious Alliance, sounds like it’s compensating for something.

4 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

2 Likes

Your just jealous the Alliance has a sobriquet and the Horde doesn’t.

1 Like

…The New Horde?

4 Likes

Blood Horde sounds way cooler than Grand Glorious Alliance though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, but also a little childishly obvious too. At this point it could only get sillier if they called it the, ‘Evil Bad Horde.’

4 Likes

I know. I just like countering Zerdes obession with keeping the alliance morally pure at all costs with things I find amusing. It helps to keep things from becoming stale

5 Likes

That’s fair. I like feeding Erevien whenever I see him too.

1 Like

Alliance players discovering the joys of getting to fight an evil self bearing an evil-sounding compound name is adorable and hilarious to witness. We’ll help you guys get through this
Laughs in Dark Horde, Fel Horde, True Horde and Iron Horde

10 Likes

It’s going to be nice to able to kill alliance NPCs and not being made to feel guilty about it for a change. It’ll be glorious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come. - YouTube The age of Evil Horde ripoffs is over. The time of the evil Alliance ripoffs has come.

4 Likes

But its not the Alliance I am rooting for so I dont particular care about this “Grand Glorious Alliance”. If anything I dont particularly like them especially with them seeming to be fanatic. Hence why I consider the name awful.

Is it even “new” at this point? And by that I refering to the fact that in Warcraft people drop such a title after a while. Stormwind was called “New Stormwind” back in Warcraft 2.

Besides at this point, the Horde would be the New new new new Horde.

Now you’re going to know what it feels like when blizz does this constantly to the horde, at least your side has the excuse of this being a alternate timeline and some people still hate that any version of the alliance got the villan bat.

Maybe people will understand why horde fans are so quick to shoot down ideas from alliance fans about what our favorite faction should or shouldn’t do from now on

6 Likes

Maybe people will understand why horde fans are so quick to shoot down ideas from alliance fans about what our favorite faction should or shouldn’t do from now on

Real.

“The Orcs are evil!”

“The Horde’s evil!”

How about no, and how about no. The takes I’ve seen related to the Horde and it’s races are insane.

“The Orcs should go back to Outland!”

“The Orcs are inherently destructive creatures!”

The Horde has been villainbatted not once, but twice with the aftermaths of said villainbat usually resulting in something destructive happening and us losing actually interesting/cool characters (Garrosh, Sylvanas, Zaela, Cairne Bloodhoof, etcetera) (WoD/SL). I hope they do more with the Grand Glorious Alliance.

4 Likes

Imagine the horrors if they bought this Grand Glorious Alliance and Yrels Lightbound into the MU and had both groups team up to go after the horde and the horde gets to be the good guys who save the day for once?

I can see the salt flowing now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m NGL that’d be great as hell to see. An actual bonafide heroic moment for the Horde.

6 Likes