Gratz to Asmongold over 400k viewers

Why does he state that he’s shadow banned at the beginning of EVERY video ?

Because he’s lying simple

You know this from what information? Or is conjecture all that you have, because Assongold is your boy ?

Yes, that’s the reason I don’t like most of these people. They seem hysterical or borderline, and unable of smiling, ever. Soulsobreezy is so refreshing.

Don’t worry, says that to everybody who dares to express an opinion whatsoever.

You have never actually meet somebody with clinically bad depression. People with bad depression nothing makes them happy, They can run every day, lift weights it doesnt work. This just shows you know nothing about clinical depression and just everyday “what can make you happier”.

People like you are almost as bad as depression decliners, IE people that think depression is a easy fix because its easy to fix for them or that it doesnt even exist. Totally not even in the real world and 100% ignorant.

4 Likes

okay i like you
:laughing:

I hope he goes there and stays, when you try to bring new players to the game they will gooogle it, see him as it’s face and after fifteen minutes of his obsequious whining they do not play WoW.

Its cute seeing all the twiiter babies getting triggered by his mention only to spiral to toxic spamming that would get them banned for attacking anyone else the same way it must hurt when most his takes come to light being right

No he didn’t.

You have zero proof he wants the game to succeed. He wants viewers for himself, regardless.

except he says it all the time and still plays the game but go off

1 Like

I was going to congratulate him, but then I remembered he didn’t congratulate me for my birthday, so now I won’t.

He literally said “I don’t care about the race of the characters” and went on to explain that he’s concerned it will turn into a Game of Thrones type show. You didn’t even watch the video and are now lying on the forums to smear him.

3 Likes

Zero evidence Asmon has what you’re talking about given it would’ve been for 10+ years at this point, but keep going with the weird tangent to randomly defend a streamer you don’t know.

What did he mean with “Game of Thrones” type show?

morally gray and full of intrigue where no one is a good guy or a bad guy…IE the anti-Lord of the Rings. Like that was one of the points of Game of Thrones, that it wasn’t Lord of the Rings. Lord of the Rings on it’s fundamental premise is precisely a story about Good vs. Evil, where as Game of Thrones is about how there isn’t really such a thing as “good” and “evil”.

1 Like

I know. That’s what I was talking about. That’s fearmongering over the diversity. “If they change this, what else are they gonna change?”

It’s not justified over what they actually changed.

I’m more popular than asmon is.

1 Like

Ohh, I see.

Thank you very much!

1 Like