Gratz to Asmongold over 400k viewers

whats wrong with a wow streamer/youtuber popping off outside of wow

1 Like

He does when a viewer says he needs to. He doesn’t check them regularly, but he will if there’s something noteworthy.

Well one of his vids of late was about wow.

He is hoping 9.2 does well even. HE will even play it 2-3 days till some release that week drops.

Then he covered recent overwolf rabble rabble.

Comments on the vid I actually liked. Many going I’d like to see worlds first with NO add-ons. So would I.

He is big search hit for lost ark so now I get his hits for the game. I tend to filter what I need and move on. The add on one had click bait vibes on it…but I left surprised from that one…

1 Like

Your honor I am innocent of theft because that guy robbed a bloke…

Asmongold should sell bottles of his shower water. lol

1 Like

I don’t have better things to do and I still won’t watch a streamer

baaahahahaha. i bet his mouse and keyboard smells great.

this thread was a sure thing to trigger people.

9/10. this is good trolling

3 Likes

I’m of two minds. On one hand, I love it when most people succeed. On the other, it’s sad what this society values and rewards

Professional sports players, streamers, and influencers making millions while teachers, social workers, police, and fire are making a fraction of that.

1 Like

He’s shadow banned? Then why do I keep getting recommended his videos even though I’m not subscribed to him?

This is a weird ad placement for Amazon.

And yet here you are on the forums for a game you supposedly don’t enjoy :thinking:

1 Like

I agree. If you ever make a mistake you should never have anything good.

Sheesh, where is Grace these days? I bet you support prison reform and an easier time for felons after they’ve done their time, but a streamer should suffer for a gaming opinion. Get real.

1 Like

I don’t understand the Asmongold haters, as much as I don’t understand the Asmongold top fans.

Like to me - they’re both irrational in their insane high levels of emotion towards him. Though I suppose most the fans have the upside of at least admitting that, whereas the majority of haters are in shear denial about it - as they continue to create baseless lies or twisted words & meaning behind random stuff to demonise or demoralise him, likea nutjob on Twitter would do.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha. I always felt that way when I watch his how to videos when I was farming raid achievements.

1 Like

Well to be fair, it was shoes in.

A boring guy playing a boring game, seems fitting.

There can’t ever be more than a day or so without somebody mentioning him here, like he or anybody else cares…and Lost Ark’s viewership won’t last long. Tried it yesterday. Big ol mess.

Nothing but a lame advertisement for a paid streamer

/target Asmongold

/spit

/spit

/spit

/ignore

2 Likes