Grats fellow Vulperans, number 1 AR and 8th most played race!

Is it fun having the constant inferiority complex the Alliance has?

I try to be tolerable with the faction balance issues but the constant whine and pity party Alliance have makes it damn hard.

3 Likes

to be fair, it makes a lot of sense for Mechagnomes to Join the Alliance and for them to be an Allied race… even if very few people might want one.
Its good to keep adding options, just kind of bad timing being along side Vulpera in release. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m actually leveling a Mechagnome because I like them over Vulpera

100% serious.

8 Likes

looks at Tauren and Pandarens Uhhhh

2 Likes

How is an inaccurate number a representation of “horde bias”?

1 Like

Faction allegiance hasn’t been a thing in over a decade in Retail. I have 120s on both Ally and Horde. My new main will be an adorable Vulpera Monk, but it does suck I won’t be raiding with my primary PVE guild from Alliance. Just another reason to merge the factions like they should have in Legion.

RealmPop gathered its data via API. It wasn’t perfect but by its nature was significantly better at capturing more characters, and at deriving minimum and more representative character counts.

I’m not against WarcraftRealms in any way. I sincerely applaud the work being undertaken to keep it going, and I’m glad we have it. But its limitations need to be understood and accepted for what they are unless and until Blizzard restores additional methods of visibility into character data.

1 Like

Vulpera have no say in what goes on in/with the horde.

None.

3 Likes

horde bias is a myth lmao

1 Like

To the surprise of no one.

1 Like

Also keep in mind, that this census data is incomplete because not every server is represented.

My server, for example, has no data at all.

1 Like

6k Rep until I get my own Vulpera. So excited.

I will level her from 20 to 120 without Heirlooms or War Mode and take her into the Shadowlands as my Main. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’d be wrong about that.

2 Likes

Looks like we have a serious rodent problem. We’re gonna need a cat race to clean this vulpera mess up.

1 Like

I’m planning on doing the same. But I’m 11k rep away from Vulpera being unlocked. All I do right now is work on the rep Lol. Using the contract and doing every WQ available.

1 Like

Good job everyone, I am sure our numbers will continue to go up when DMF hits next week.

1 Like

It will be interesting when Blood Elves are supplanted by Vulpera, to be sure.

1 Like

We can only hope the devs make up an even more furry, more tumblr squeeing factionchange bait allied race for alliance.

1 Like

-looks at Tauren and Pandarians…- Uh…

Do it again, but at level 120-120.