Grateful offering

really wish they would have gotten rid of these. what’s the point of sending anima to an alt when they still need these for mogs/mounts?

stupid.

13 Likes

Grateful Offerings drop from Callings now. Open up your anima conductor and you’ll be able to activate all available links to also give you more options to get them.

3 Likes

yep. they suck. a completely 100% unnecessary currency layered on top of another currency.

shadowlands system layering in action.

18 Likes

I would be fine if they were available to purchase for some stupid amount. at least I would have an option for my poor alt that just wants a mog.

1 Like

right? but instead, you have to go do trivial content on them for no other purpose.

it’s so dumb.

we’ve already ground out a currency. but wait! there’s more! grind out another currency and you, too, can own this beautiful whatsit.

5 Likes

Yep, hate it. Level alts to collect mog from different covenants, whoops, nvm, need grateful offerings. Cool system.

2 Likes

and while we’re on the subject of stupid… why no armament for necks? I finally got my druid to 60 yesterday, decked her out in 200 gear. except for the neck piece. at first I thought I overlooked it at the vendor but nope. nothing.
makes no sense.

1 Like

Not sure, but keep in mind that you can buy a 230 crafted with a socket for the exact stats you want.

1 Like

did 2 callings, not 1 offering.

If you have maxed out Anima Conductor you get like 6 - 10 for each calling. Personally i wish they would remove this currency but hey it is what it is.

Way too many currencies to track this expansion.

2 Likes

On top of them being an annoying and useless secondary currency, you need an absolute ton of them. I collected 300, then I stopped doing the activities that award them, thinking I had more than enough. Nope! Not even enough to purchase everything from one covenant.

3 Likes

My thing is, why are the mounts and mogs so damn expensive??? It be one thing if you could do like 3-5 dailies and get a couple of pieces but no. If you want the full set, you’re gonna be doing these for a long time.

Grateful offerings are a terrible currency Imo. I like that anima comes from everywhere. I do heaps of keys which is what I play for then I hand in at the end of the night and I just passively have heaps. No specific farm required.

Then they add a second currancy on top that forces me to do content I don’t like. I thought we had expressed clearly how we felt about this blizzard!

4 Likes

Time metrics.

Probably the same reason a covenant swap places you at 1 instead of 80.

lmao.

3 Likes

I’m OK with it placing us at 1 (40 with the item) then earning a bit with the specific covenant. Renown is easy enough to get these days and to 40 is enough to be viable right away. Adding another currency which is only used for one thing on top of a currency is just obnoxious imo

1 Like

But…But…You don’t like searching for godmn 5th lunarpod tree light thingy, flying around like a dumbass for 10m only to find it in a bush!? Whaaaaaaaaaaat. Go home!

Overall, GO’s are definitely an odd. I got lucky, I stockpiled ~400 of them (don’t ask me why), so I just jumped around and got all mogs today (Had about 110k anima total saved up as well).

But farming GO’s on a brand new character is definitely painful. Should be easier now though. A lot easier.

1 Like

lol no.

lmao.

1 Like

Ehh i will just keep doing callings on 4 toons cloth mail leather and plate because you can buy off spec mogs like my main druid that has 900 GOs can only buy leather mogs from other covenants and cant mail GOs to alts either .
So make the toon which wears the mog you want then farm/get boatload of anima then farm boatload of GO’s and there you go such an easy concept .
/s

WoW is full of parasitic designs. Grateful offerings are one of them.

2 Likes