Grateful offering

Prior to .5 they were so rare and I hated that. Now I’m fairly swimming in them with not a lot that I want to use them for. What’s worse, I can’t give them to my other characters who might have something in their covenant that I do want to spend them on.

TL;DR: I agree they are in no way necessary and you always either have more than you could ever use or not enough. Not sure why they thought 18 different currencies in one expansion was a good idea.

2 Likes

These should just get removed, barring that though massively buffed drops from the anima conductor AND the callings, like 200% of what they are now.

To be honest, they spoke of so many currencies, systems etc and how they wanted to avoid that yet they do so many currencies and overlapping systems.

And to top it all off, they have no idea what they want to do with it to expand on the idea.

GENIUS! work Team 2.

Do you have your anima conductor unlocked?

The only Grateful offering Blizz could give us is just release the next expansion before end of December and hope it isn’t a pile of dung like the past 2 have been. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have everything built at max rank, and I don’t recall ever getting Grateful offerings from callings. I do them everyday. I must not notice.

Definitely haven’t noticed if that’s the case…maybe because it’s a currency that doesn’t have to be transferred like anima?

It’s probably the case. If they’re dropping in callings caches, then I must be getting them. I haven’t skipped a calling in 6 weeks.

As Rhielle already stated you can channel to every spot now each day which makes more grateful offerings available…along with covenant swapping

So they don’t drop in the caches? I have all the conductor channels reinforced. I know I can get them that way. But do they drop in the Callings caches?

As promised, completed my ardenweald emissary just now and this is what a rank 3 anima conductor got me.

1 Like

Hope the “new” council addresses this issue.

Token catch-up. Catch up some things but not others.