Grand Magister Rommath Vs Jaina Proudmoore

Ok, so this was one about how Rivendel was calling Teldrassil an abomination because it was once corrupted, but then Grandblade brings up that the Sunwell was once corrupted as well, therefore it doesn’t straight up merit destruction:

Then you proceed to:

Conveniently abandon the topic for the sake of humor, cute.

You get called out for that.

And you keep deviating.

The quoting system is weird outside of the actual thread, so I’ll leave the link over here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/malfurion-and-the-circle/388916/42
1 Like

You must think I’m vexed lol. You really hung onto that poor thing. It was a random comment as response to another posters random insults. She probably didnt even read it, nor do I care, nor did I mean it or care about that persons economic standing.

Good, backpedal.

1 Like

Do you have evidence that what I said is incorrect? Otherwise, it seems, as yet again, its a stalemate. This isnt a university discussion board, I do not have to citation my theories. They are possible, thats good enough.

The reason I do not have to cite my theories is because I do not claim them to be absolute proof, everything I present is merely a possibility. If something proves it beyond the shadow of a doubt wrong, then I recall that theory, as I have done in the past.

There’s literally evidence all in that thread. Your argument boiled down to “it could happen,” which isn’t actually an argument. It was basically:

Rivendel: “Teldrassil is an Old God abomination!”
Us: “Here’s evidence it’s not.”
Rivendel: “Okay, but what if they said it was?”

That was your argument, or lack thereof.

1 Like

Hypocrite, read the thread. It was you being a hypocrite.

You were saying Teldrassil was alright, since it was corrupted and therefore it was rid of, when comparing the situation to the Sunwell’s which was also corrupted you proceeded to abandon the topic.

I mean, if you want anyone to take you seriously you should. But when your futile points get countered and yet you still cling to them over and over again it surely would help that you cite something, because if otherwise that means you got nothing, hence you losing the argument.

Yes, and this becomes a problem when you take that ‘‘possibility’’ to another level and try to pass them as facts in an argument.

Its not being a hypocrite when you present 2 theories that contradict. One may be right, one is wrong, both could be wrong, I like both, I dont know which is correct. Neither do you. Have a little fun once in a while, this isnt a courtroom.

Um, what theories? Both the Sunwell and Teldrassil were corrupted, you said that Teldrassil was fine when it came to the Burning since it was ‘‘an Old God abomination’’ but when called out about the Sunwell, you literally abandoned that chain of the discussion.

I have fun discussing stuff, I have even more fun proving people wrong <3

1 Like

Pick a lane.

2 Likes

Lmao staph, this is borderline murder.

1 Like

Yes I did say that. It is also possible that Teldrassil was still in some way corrupt, mean while the Sunwell was not corrupt. The Reverse could also be correct. Personally I like the first possibility more. But I admit both have an equal chance of being correct.

Personally, I believe the Sunwell is not corrupt until it gets flipped to void state, until then the light burns all impurities in the well, as seen when Alleria nearly turned it to void, but the well eventually corrected it self.

Teldrassil could possibly still have been corrupted, since we dont know its status between cata and war of thorns, and since the Dragon Aspects powers were spent, their blessings may have petered out.

You twos problem isnt exactly with my line of thinking, but rather its that blizz leaves so much unconfirmed.

Those are not contradictory statements. Sometimes I cite my sources, but I do not have to. Especially since many things in the lore are left vague.

You’re just proving my points over and over again.
Oh, and the quest The Vengeance of Elune mentions that the Tree was completely purified.

However, just before the Cataclysm, it would receive the blessings of Alextrasza and Ysera. All known lingering corruption was finally purged during the Cataclysm.

Wrong

When Arthas ressurrected Kel’thuzad it is mentioned that:

This ritual tainted the Sunwell’s energies and threatened to kill the few elves who had survived the onslaught

More ‘‘what ifs’’ and ‘‘possibilities’’, now this is just hilarious.

Jesus Christ, you have the Internet, google it, you’ll have sources so then we won’t have to be repeating the same thing over and over again.

Yeah, word of advice, saying “I cite my sources, what I say is factual” then following it up immediately with “I don’t have to cite my sources, I’m just riffin’ dawg” isn’t a great way to convince people of your honesty.

Blizzard leaves much unconfirmed, but they do not have to spoonfeed us every individual second of the lore. Just because we don’t have some intern in charge of an official Blizzard account tweeting out “TELDRASSIL/THE SUNWELL IS STILL PURE” every eight seconds doesn’t mean the possibility of it having been corrupted at some point becomes a viable argument.

1 Like

And Teldrassil is not one of them:

“Bough of Corruption: As Malfurion tore the remains of Xavius from Teldrassil, a great weight was lifted from the dying World Tree. One last remnant of Xavius remains to torment the night elf people, but Elune’s champion approaches to finally free the tree completely.”

2 Likes

The Taint Arthas caused was fully wiped away by the Light In the well. Like I said I know the tree was blessed, by dragons who immediately after lost their power. We dont know if new corruption took root.

And the corruption in Teldrassil was wiped away by Malfurion and Elune, and the Dragons.

We don’t know if the Void could have tainted the Sunwell when Alleria…

No, I can’t do it, I can’t really stoop that low, ew.

2 Likes

Alright, well I have matters to tend to. Ill see you on my next post, for certain, if only you had the option to subscribe. Then you can see when all the content you love comes out. Farewell.

And as soon as he’s faced with something he can’t refute, he bolts. Like clockwork.

Be refreshing if you would be a man for once and admit when you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Come back anytime honey, I am always game for shooting down wild basless theories and empty arguments.

Light be with you.