Grand Magister Rommath Vs Jaina Proudmoore

Again… source on that?

Wowpedia-Silvermoon city-Reclamation-end of first paragraph

If you need further “proof” beyond that for obvious things, I’m not sure I can help.

I’d say Jaina is probably more powerful. But I think Khadgar is more powerful than Jaina. Seems like Khadgar has far more knowledge and experience.

I wouldn’t right Rommath off as have never shown any sort of power. He did fight and survive through hordes of undead in the sacking of Silvermoon. He was trusted by Belo’vir and Kael’thas, two pretty legendary mages themselves. I just don’t think Blizzard has really put any effort into him. Which makes me really wish they wouldn’t have butchered Kael’s story so badly in TBC.

3 Likes

Yeah, that still changes nothing. It says nothing about his solo ability or the size of the group of magisters.

Rommath’s accomplishments in a group are not comparable to Jaina’s accomplishments by herself. The topic is about their ability against one another in solo combat (futile as it may be to try and determine that). What they did in a group or what you theoretically think they MIGHT be able to do is non-applicable.

5 Likes

Take away plot armor and logic dictates that the centuries old elf chad wizard will be better than the 30 year old Karen sorceress.

She has the raw power, but she is also an emotional wreck. I’m pretty sure Rommath’s snark would end up getting to her and causing her to make mistakes.

Subjective, feats say otherwise.

Have you not done the questline ‘‘Pride of Kul’tiras’’, heck after MoP she got her thoughts together, during her off-screen time in Legion she even reflected upon her actions and sorted out her thoughts there as well.

You’re just trying to grab onto anything that sounds as an ‘‘advantage’’ to Rommath.

Subjective, she’s been taunted many times before, even with sensitive topics.

Captain Zadari: I have heard of you, Jaina Proudmoore. De little girl who betrayed her father and lost her brother to war. Failure is your family legacy.

Jaina Proudmoore: If you know so much about me, Captain, then you would have been wise to run while you still had the chance

She is a seasoned War veteran, you’ll need more than ‘‘snark’’ to get to her.

2 Likes

Everything that Alternatel said, but also:

Looks like it’s time for another round of neckbeard bingo.

Also, I don’t think you really understand what a “Karen” is. A Karen largely is a privileged, usually suburban, woman who treats lower class like trash. I’m not sure how you think Jaina fits into the mold of a Karen outside of her being a woman. Which I mean, given your track record, that’s unsurprising.

2 Likes

Oh oh!

Do you have ‘‘Sunwell wins over everything’’? I have ‘‘Twisted narrative’’ and '‘Race entitlement’

2 Likes

Oh, that’s Blood Elf bingo, I fill in the card entirely every time Rivendel talks.

1 Like

Yes I’m the neckbeard, never mind the fact that you seem to like my content so much that you have my posts saved. I suppose I should be honored that you’re such a, committed fan. Maybe even deep down you agree with some of my points.

I mean, warning others about how senseless some of are requires evidence, can you blame the guy?

Edit: Nevermind, seems he doesn’t even have them saved, which makes it even more stupid you brought them up.

I have none of your posts saved, and I cannot summon even one of the half-baked opinions you’ve vomited forth onto this hellsite that I even remotely agree with. If you’re thinking about me linking the Darwinism one I linked, it wasn’t hard to find without saving it. I just had to type you calling someone poor into the search bar. You are, without a doubt, probably one of the most consistently and willfully incorrect posters on these forums, and the day I find myself agreeing with anything that you manage to eject from that swirling cascade of a brain is the day Hell freezes right over.

Nice try.

2 Likes

Touchy. You dont usually get all uppity, my words must have at least some truth to them. For some one who doesnt save my posts, you link mine quite often, and seem drawn to new ones like moth to a flame.

Your opinions on “stupidity” mean nothing to me. The man is clearly drawn to my posts like a moth to a flame, odds are he’s saved my posts as he links them quite often.

Well, bully for you, blood elf!

I don’t know, I also like posting on your threads because it’s so easy to make it clear your posts are wildly foolish with actual backed arguments.

And your responses are even more hilarious, like when you suddenly abandon the discussion when you have nothing else or try to change the topic. It’s quite amusing.

1 Like

Don’t flatter yourself cupcake, I’ve linked one of your posts once, and it looks as though most people agreed with the comparison. And hey - maybe I wouldn’t pop up in so many of your posts if you weren’t making eighteen of them on the daily for every half-constructed thought that manages to drill its way out of that plexiglass skull of yours. At least you’re posting on one character now.

Also “you tetchy so I must be right” is another square on the neckbeard bingo card.

1 Like

I can already taste the ‘‘Bingo!’’

1 Like

I dont abandon discussions, I just have a life that I must tend to. I’m sure you convince your self that you win those arguments. I cite my sources, you cite yours, then you think a stalemate means you win because you value your sources more.

I do not recognize your, alleged victories.

Oh, then, let me do a bit of digging, I clearly remember something like that, this will take a while…

1 Like

It just seems awfully convenient that you keep going silent when you run into proof you can’t refute consistently. Mind you, we all have lives too, that’s not an excuse. You’re a hair away from calling us all poor again, aren’t you?

1 Like