Grab the Crusty Crawler Mount and Clamber Aboard

It was previously in the Trading Post in this blue color a few months ago. I have it, I’m surprised the blizz shop doesn’t have it flagged as “In Library” like the other shop mounts…

Because it was expected that those things would rotate in and out of the shop and post.

Yeah, it’s kind of frustrating for some who wanted to buy it as a gift for a friend.

Well, at least I’m not going crazy then, lol.

I thought it was a strange inclusion. I’d be interested to hear Blizzards logic on this one.

I think only the monthly TP reward mounts have gone to the shop. Which means the ugly surfboard should go soon enough. :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Blizzard never said that any mounts that show up in Trading Post can’t go to the cash store now…they do that for players that don’t have enough trader coin to buy it the month it was out …cause they used their coin on other stuff…

I do not know if anyone else is having this issue but this mount is not showing up in the shop and I have been checking all the time and it is almost over. Anyone know why?

1 Like

Something smells fishy here :thinking: :fish:

Check to make sure you haven’t collected it. If you have, it doesn’t show up. Why they won’t let you purchase it for friends is beyond me.

1 Like