Got Twitch DMCA for playing WoW in game music?

Now, go fetch daddy a beer.

You mean Bots do it. An appeal would easily overturn it if it was actually in game music I don’t believe that for a second that he actually got dmca.

You said you quit drinking! You promised!

2 Likes

Turn off the music?

raises voice in anger

And you said you were going to move out.

2 Likes

I never agreed to those terms.

Why do I see a thread full of assmongold subscribers? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have never watched a single one of that balding ghouls videos and I plan to keep it that way even though youtube keeps recommending his trash to me.

There are worse things op. This an easy fix…strip out game audio.

When I shot my son’s hip hop dance school shows I hit music issues all the time. And you can’t do much about that. As hip hop routines without sick beats…is kind of pointless.

I’d get the idiot remarks of crap video since no audio.

In went copy and pasted tactful response I got YouTube’d and the artists terms stripped the audio.

Other fun ones in person at the school included why are you making money off my kid’s dance show? I wasn’t…the artist’s terms had youtube put the ad in. I didn’t see a dime.

Strange that you’re trying to make fun of someone’s hobbies while not having job yourself, real or otherwise :cowboy_hat_face:

You’re right, I don’t currently have a job as I was let go like a majority of people in my country, but since we in Australia can actually handle covid unlike, say, america our jobs are coming back and with it, hopefully I will have one again soon real or otherwise as you put it.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t watch garbage.

I think it is actually really possible for a lot of people. I began on YT and making nearly 1k a month :confused:
It really is possible. A brutal endless grind though.

If you think you’re going to be successful off the bat though you’re kidding yourself tho.

1 Like

I have a face for radio and can warm people over like a winter’s day in anarctica.

1 Like

Never watched a streamer.

First comment was a joke about a human calling a troll dad.
Second was a song that came to mind when reading “get a real job”.

Take a breath and go talk to a manager or something.

1 Like

I dunno, world has to have more than astronauts, gamers, singers and lawyers I guess :man_shrugging:

Wow, someone makes a joke about getting a job and you dump on the U.S. Weird.

Both Australia and the U.S. currently stand at 6.9% unemployment.

COVID unemployment peaked in the U.S. at 14.7% in April 2020 and has fallen dramatically since. Australia’s COVID unemployment peak was 7.5% in July 2020 and has since slipped as low as 6.8% before increasing to its current 6.9% (with a current projection of over 7% for November).

As for COVID, most of us are handling it just fine, thank you, despite the fact that we were hit by what a now-consensus of scientists believe was a more virulent strain (or strains). Certainly cultural factors play a difference in our response to COVID, but so do dramatic differences in population, geography, international travel, and, importantly, the structure of government.

Even though I myself like mocking all the people that think they’re going to be full time streamers, I’m going to partially defend it. Sometimes people do stream just because it’s fun. Way back a few years ago, when I both played Hearthstone and had a Facebook account, I used to stream Hearthstone on Facebook. I earned no money, it was just kind of fun. The weirdest most random people would find my stream and post some of the weirdest and most random comments. It was a nice break from constantly losing to Patches Pirate Warrior.

Mmhmm

I’m sure you and your whole 2 viewers are very upset right now…

I am now thinking about a meme, but I can’t find it, but it goes like:

Her: I’m leaving you Johnny, you’re a loser!

J: Is it because I steam all day to no viewers?

H: yes!

J: Press “f” in chat boys