Got Twitch DMCA for playing WoW in game music?

Umm Blizz you need to deal with this problem cause not fun not able to stream and play your games without in game audio/music activated :frowning: i do not want to get a DMCA takedown cause of your in game music is ruining my twitch career

5 Likes

…You’re a day early. Threads like these are supposed to be posted on Sundays.

17 Likes

I actually know several small streamers that are pretty serious about trying to make a career of twitch.

It probably isn’t going to happen but still!

2 Likes

I feel like they’re the contestants on old xfactor/idol shows that turn up and sing like a deaf gorilla while thinking they’re the next Mariah tbh.

5 Likes

May not even be Blizzard’s fault if they hired an outside company to do their sounds and music production in which case all ownership and license agreements falls on that company.

1 Like

Get a real job.

6 Likes

AND now this is stuck in my head…

Get a haircut and get a real job
Clean your act up and don’t be a slob
Get it together like your big brother Bob
Why don’t you get a haircut and get a real job

3 Likes

I need a dolla, a dolla, a dolla is what I need.

E-beggars basically.

2 Likes

How many followers do you have?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

10 Likes

Lol, good pick.

Alt-m?

/10char

Gaming on twitch IS A REAL JOB, DAD!

Troll mage… human warrior… I think you might be adopted.

Work is good for the soul.

Yes. Dad…

If that was true you would have many more wow streamers posting that they got dmca also.

Dmca typically targets mainstream music not video game music usually.

Mute in game music and play kpop or jpop, US companies barely hold any licenses to kpop or jpop music. Then again these songs will most likely be banned in your county youtube already. I couldnt listen to any of my music when I visit America.

1 Like

Nearly every Twitch streamer has ingame music muted and Twitch automutes nearly all music “popular” automatically.

1 Like

You’re right. Why try new things and pursue your dreams when you’re just going to fail anyway. Heck, why even get out of bed when you’re just going to die eventually right?

5 Likes