Got LOCK OUT battle of dazar´ alor

Well i waited to the reset day, search a group to do the raid and try to get my mount from Jaina, i get pick from a raid, then i go to the portal of the raid with all my hopes and ilusion, and what i get, 3 bosses kill mark as if i kill them, and get teleported outside the raid and i havent even touch a boss or not even a mob inside, NOW i cant enter the dungeon, it says its lockout mythic, and can get inside!!! i want a solution! i didnt even kill jaina and u make me lose the week! c mon !!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Unfortunately, that’s not something that anyone here can help with.

It sounds like you joined a group in progress. That would be the raid lockout that you’re bound to now unfortunately. Unless I’m reading something wrong here, you’ll need to wait for the next reset.

5 Likes

How can u say in progress! if i didnt even hit something! u cant lock people or even dont let them enter the raid if they havent kill the bosses remaining, also i didnt kill the 3 that seems to have a ¨X¨ on them, so if so wheres my loot! this is unfair everywhere i see it! :rage: :rage: :rage:

It was in progress because the group you joined was already through part of the raid.

Mythic raid lockouts don’t work the same way as normal or heroic lockouts, and are instead linked to the instance itself rather than your character. It has been this way for quite some time. The other 19 people (possibly more, if some dropped before you joined) killed those bosses, and the progress was transferred to you when you joined.

5 Likes

What I mean is, that the group you chose to join had already killed some bosses before you joined up with them. You don’t get loot for bosses that you were not there to kill.

You need to be careful with the groups that you choose to join so that you can be sure to join a fresh raid group that hasn’t started yet.

2 Likes

if so why i get out of the raid teleported! and i was still in the raid group, even talk to the dudes, they where standing in front of the boss waiting

I’m not sure that anyone here is going to be able to tell you why you got ported out of the raid.

2 Likes

thnks for your response, still mad at the game! makes me lose time in this mostly bad mechanic or sistem, finally I lose a chance and got to wait another week to try, is really unfair the sistem :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: