Got kicked in BG bc of Salt and had to wait (BFA)

(IN ADVANCE) This is on BFA not Classic I thought it was on bfa forums, not on classic***
So to explain what happened… I was towards the end of the new mega bg out atm. (Korrak’s Revenge) And we were losing to the horde and tons of people in the chat stopped actually playing and just sat in back and started complaining in chat. So i usually don’t speak up because I hate drama and don’t feel like trying to just speak the truth because I know people honestly can’t handle it sometimes and i was right. I was playing the entire bg and js i didn’t really care about being kicked over a losing bg but i got a deserter buff so i couldn’t do bgs for 15 minutes. (I’ll get into that more later) But all i said was 3-4 lines of saying stuff around “Just chill” “Learn to be able to lose for once, it’s just a game” “Stop being salty, it’s just a game” Kinda stuff to tell them to stop being pussies about the situation like anyone should. But then afterward i got called triggered and I honestly thought that was funny bc It was quite the opposite. So I just said at the end right before i got yeeted out of the game was “get used to it, its alliance” and got vote kicked from the group. LMAO Alone that didn’t make me mad, that actually made me laugh because of how salty they must of been to actually kick me from a bg because i told them the truth and they couldn’t handle it. But what i was kinda upset about is that i needed to wait another 15 minutes bc of something i shouldn’t of gotten kicked for. Blizzard has to make a system where if someone gets kicked out of pity or salt or any reason that they shouldn’t of, it doesn’t affect them, bc it shouldn’t. People being salty in the end kicked me, which gave me no xp. Made me wait 15 minutes and made me feel like i needed to make a thread about it LMAO but srsly what do u think about this if you read throughout this whole paragraph. Would u feel the same way? Would you feel like i deserve to get kicked for speaking my opinion?

1 Like

Nope to the wall of text. Try again!

13 Likes

What’s with all these walls of text lately?

Clean up your posts plz you PvE/PvE week type people, you’ll get better responses. For me, wall of text = just scroll past or move on to the next thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

tell them to stop being pussies

ok, well I’m out…

5 Likes

WELL THERE ARE A FEW THINGS WE ALL MUST KNOW FIRST. WAS THE PARTY THAT REPORTED YOU ALSO AFK AS WELL? IT IS OBVIOUS YOU WERE AFK AND EVEN THOUGH THIS IS TRUE WERE YOU TRULY AFK. DID YOU ACTUALLY FIT THE ORIGINAL DESIGNERS INTENT AT BEING AFK OR WAS THE REPORT TRULY BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR SPEECH TODAY. THAT REMINDS ME ONCE WHEN I WAS A KID AND MY GRANDMAMA TOLD ME I TALK TO MUCH AND I SHOULD SHUT MY MOUTH OR HAVE THAT SHEEP EATING GRIN WIPED OFF NY FACE. SO BE GLAD IT WAS A REMOVAL AND NOT A BIG FAT HANDED GRANDMA SLAP ACROSS THE FACE! AS FAR AS SPEAKING THE TRUTH I AM NOT SURE THAT IT WAS TRUTH OR IF TRUTH REALLY EXISTS AT ALL. YOU DO MENATION CHILL AND SALT AND IM THINKING MAYBE THE SALT CAUSED TOO MUCH CHILL AND THEY HAD BRAIN FREEZE AND JUST AFK REPORTED DUE TO BRAIN FREEZE. I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND NOT WANTING BRAIN FREEZE AND I IMAGINE YOU DO AS WELL. BUT IN THE END LETS REMEMBER NOT TO TYPE A WALL OF TEXT ESPECIALLY ALL IN CAPS.

Good day to you.

6 Likes

Just judging on some of the things you said, I must ask you… are you actually surprised you got kicked out? Now my opinion is yes, sometimes it’s abused but it’s actually the only control players have over removing actual afkers. It’s not like Blizzard have the man power to investigate every afk report.

That’s just what happens when you antagonize an entire bg group lol. Saying “get used to it, it’s alliance.” Was ultimately the reason you were booted. Rightfully so in my opinion.

2 Likes

All I got out this master piece was lamb chops.

Now I’m hungry, thanks.

2 Likes

Imagine being too lazy to actually read. I could’ve cleaned it up but in the end this isnt more than 4 paragraphs and if you cant handle 4 or less paragraphs idk any of you made it through school. I read every comment and even the large bold texted one bc im not lazy like most people nowadays.

1 Like

I have never been kicked from a BG… sometimes I have totally flipped out ( mostly when playing my rogue because foolish shamans and mages won’t lust ) and still have never got kicked .

Wonder what we are missing here .

2 Likes

In the end they could implement that if you dont move for 2-3 minutes you’re kicked from the BG. Saying that they need to investigate every afk person is retarded. They can fix this easily but choose not too and it easily lets people abuse this system.

1 Like

Do you know what a paragraph is ?

4 Likes

School was a requirement though and our textbooks had paragraphs.

These forums are optional and not required to graduate. Yea we are lazy but if you want real feedback then at least put it to where your target audience can read it.

2 Likes

5-7 sentences.

Ok … :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I can agree on most things you’re saying. I guess I’ll cater to others reading needs before posting a wall of text that I think everyone would wanna take the time and read. But in my opinion It shouldnt matter but thats just me.

I asked if there any point in playing the bg since all were the same sh*t experience, being used as puching ball in the graveyard and got kicked, not even afk .
I don’t find fun in it, all matchs went the same.

If you don’t like BG’s don’t play . It’s ur sub and your money . Do what you like .

2 Likes

Well read through this post and have to agree that it is simply not enjoyable to read a “wall of text” versus cleanly articulated thoughts and opinions.

Sorry bro, despite your passive aggressive “reading needs, didn’t go to school” comments most of the individuals who wouldn’t read it would do it out of personal choice as opposed to “educational background”. LOL :slight_smile:

And as one of the other posters mentioned it seems that there probably is a bit more to this story and based on the OP’s responses; that is even more circumstantial evidence . I have a lot of fun in BG’s with ragers and have never yet once been kicked out by a vote despite probably deserving it sometimes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alliance are far more likely to respond to constructive criticism and suggestions for winning strategies with votekicks than Horde.

It’s one of the reason they lose so much.