Got kicked in BG bc of Salt and had to wait (BFA)

Well… i had that experience .

It really depends on what you mean. Motivating and interacting with an attempt to win or turn around a game is great and find but you cannot expect strangers in a random BG to react always the way you want. And criticizing or insulting people you don’t know is never acceptable behavior.

Well… sounds like you were AFK.

I found the opposite .

Alliance teams take direction ( except in epics for some reason ) … everyone on horde thinks they know what to do always ( not always true but that’s the general mentality )

since when?

How about if you want people to read your posts, present them in a way that is easy to read and lays out your points in an organized manner. Communication is a two-way street.

2 Likes

Never have issues as Alliance, and I give callouts in 99% of my BGs (Seething Shore generally doesn’t require anything other than pings on the map).

1 Like

I think basic literary skills have fallen out of style these days.

3 Likes

I’d report you for saying those things. Just like I report anyone for saying those things.

With that attitude, you don’t belong in BGs. The point of any game with a win/loss column is to win.

Idk I need more beers to understand being 12 again tbh

1 Like

I didn’t correct your spelling, grammar, or punctuation, but feel free to copy and paste this as an edit so people can actually read this without having to deal with a big wall of text.

Hahaha ikr that’s actually hilarious