Got kicked from a raid today

Trying to get those OP pve items and today got removed from a raid group cause i “wasn’t doing the fight mechanics correctly” ? the crap does that even mean???

Exactly what it sounds like, you weren’t doing the mechanics? Did you die an excessive amount of times, what raid, etc

If it was CoS perhaps you weren’t focusing the correct target, we’re getting hit by the purple circles or stepping in puddles, or getting hit by double beams.

1 Like

Why are we talking about raiding in the Arena Forums? Big yikes.

3 Likes

This is why you always see pvpers with the heroic trinkets and not mythic trinkets lol
one trick ponies, they play 1000 arena games a season and insult “dragon slayers” but I guarantee you they couldn’t do a mythic end raid boss if they tried.

1 Like

Mythic raiders are one trick ponies too lol they’d get absolutely decimated at 2600+

3 Likes

idk man tonypajamas is like 2700 on 52 dhs and hes an AWFUL pve-r gone pvp-r

i raided both top 10 and w/ blood legion as US first
raiding is really just bashing your head against the wall until the weakest links in your guild either dont get the mechanic that can wipe you, or wipe you enough times to finally grasp how it works

7 Likes

genuine question, do you think before you post?

5 Likes

raiding is really just bashing your head against the wall until the weakest links in your guild either dont get the mechanic that can wipe you, or wipe you enough times to finally grasp how it works

This is pretty accurate. Made me laugh.

1 Like

DH iq is too low to even raid, unforch.

PvE confirmed harder than PvP.

1 Like

Fixed for ya

6 Likes

Well the PvP vender is in CoS so kinda have to.

23 Likes

Not true. I refuse to pve because blizzard decides I have to if I want the best gear to pvp.

The argument can be made that both raiding and arena is predictable.

However, a raid boss can’t suddenly decide to try a new strat against you next pull. There are far more variables in arena than there are in raiding.

But there are also cheesey fotm comps that’s make gaining rating easier than if you played other comps.

But then you have to beat the R1’s who are also playing that comp.

TLDR; top tier raiding is hard. Top tier pvp is harder.

I bet most could with less than a day of practice on the boss, if they really wanted.

As someone whos raided top 10 us consistently over the years including Bl. and pvped to 2800 on multiple classes I can promise you raiding is a high level skill. I know skilled rank 1s who sucke at raiding and vice versa. Its a different kind of skill but its definetly a lot of skill esp when your clearing it before you have insane gear like first 2 weeks. Theirs bad players in good guilds. Almost no guild has 20 top notch players even top 10 us guilds. But if the entire raid was filled with that player bosses wouldnt die anywhere soon.

Almost every good pvper I’ve seen who mock pve’rs /dragonslayers die to insanely easy mechanics and dont pull the dps they should when I see them try. I’m talking about pvpers who dont hardcore raid. Also if you raided in BL unlucky then I’m pretty sure Id know you /other people I know would know you what was your character name in bl.

1 Like

the only skill in raiding is getting insane parses.

raided in blood legion in SoO i think you joined BL in early wod no?
i.imgur.com/eB3xcrw.png

100k gap between my malk parse and #2
:muscle:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/5#class=Shaman&amp%3Bspec=Enhancement&amp%3Bdifficulty=4&amp%3Bboss=1595&boss=1595&difficulty=4

no idea why it’s resetting filters enhance -> heroic SoO any fight
(that was the last tier heroic was mythic until wod prepatch)

1 Like

Honestly I assumed you to be a troll based on your other posts. But fair enough I’l take u at screenshot value. I still disagree with your opionon on pve. From a competitive standpoint. If were talking about top 500 guilds who take way to long to kill a boss yes you put that many months into a boss its gonna die or if not yikes.

nah i mean i was being fictitious

most of mop i raided with huge in japan/encore
first month progression absolutely takes a very very significant amount of personal skill in every raider
def not easy

obviously every guild had a handful of not so ideal players, low progression parses, high mechanical risk (@ most of the veteran core of BL even)

but when you creep into top 40US 50US and beyond months and months after a raids been out, 25+ kills have come out
and you’re literally just following a 25+finished polished strat, you’re not being challenged by the raid you’re being challenged by the poor preforming players in your guild that have either been there too long to just replace them, or you literally cant recruit anyone worth bringing in to replace them

i will say tho a vast majority of high duelist players are significantly less aware than actual progression raiders

2 Likes

i agree with this 100% ^ and thats more of what I was saying with your last part is even glad/rank 1 players Iv seen unable to pve at all who flame it so hard on its skill. People who struggle doing 10s even.

The first 5 bosses take little effort to figure out. Doesn’t get dumb in LFG till the Mecha guy. There is a guild and streamer who runs a community heroic for free and has a bunch of 1 minute videos for bosses if want :slight_smile: GM of Knights of Eternity on Proudmoore and streams under Dekoba on twitch. Sorry about putting PvE info on Arena forums :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Some very nice trinkets in BOD lol.