Got kicked from a raid today

oh man raiding rainbows is OG
used to love their website kill screenshots back in mop

I’m just casual in here. Raiding isnt fun atm

Bruh please even if you’re #1 on warcraftlogs for all bosses in every raid that just means you’re another Genji DH

i don’t get the reference to genji but if you’re implying parses don’t matter, you’re right they don’t
almost anyone with #1 parses is either fed parses, used cheese strats, or are so deep into farm you get to do something like run 8x op specs and get a 90 second boss kill

i think my fallen protectors #1 / malkorok #1 / thok? #1 all had like 8 aff locks 6 tricks rogues back when you could keep opener snapshot dots for 2 minutes which gave me insanely fast kills

if you’re calling genji a “lolpverdrooler” you’re someone who pays money every month to consistently be a low tier rival ON YOUR BEST DAYS LOL who could play bfa on repeat for the next 20 years and not come close to his pre bfa title count
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I dunno who Genji is I just went along with the meme

Also I haven’t paid $1 to Blizz since WoW tokens became a thing. Nice paragraphs tho

na instead you spend a ton of time farming 150k every month to enable yourself to spend a ton of time being 1700 every season

thats better than 15$ you right

1 Like

Are you actually that butthurt that I called out your warcraftlogs you posted in the arena forums? Then calling out my rating on the character I sell 2s carry on? Interesting.

Your PvP achieves mean nothing if you’re flaunting logs

not taking sides here but he literally explained how parses work and how its not about skill and how he cheesed to get them. And hes 100% correct. So try going after something else.

2 Likes

F A C T S ! big true!

Maybe the last 2 boss and Jaina pre-nerf but every other boss are free in BoD. The only hard part in raiding is finding 19 others with braincells.

Kind of like forming a rbg group.

1 Like

2’s carries to what? you’re hardcapped at the “elite” set rating 700 games deep in 3s
are people buying the first 9 wins from 0 to get 1700 in 2’s from you?

character or not FoS says you dont play anything higher than that either?
:question:

2 Likes

Thats gonna be a yikes from me lol. Hope that helped your ego bud, good burn.

p much the only thing you can actually say about genji from 2000 pts below

thanks for coming to todays lesson specializing in making you less of an ape

Thats complete bs actually lol… i hardly learned any of the mechanics for the raids in legion yet i cleared normal, heroic and 4 or 5 mythic bosses in under a month on a complete whim out of boredom then realized why i never pve and its cause its scripted and so very boring and doesnt mean much when you can watch a 5 minute youtube video and then do it your self. The only hard part is getting the 15 to 20 other morons youre with to use their brains…

1 Like

mythic end of the raid bosses are much more difficult, when azshara raid comes out try mythic azshara and tell me its easy and scripted

1 Like

While pve is scripted, it requires a massive amount of coordination, cooldown line up making sure all timing that is scripted lines up perfect, such as stopping dps when needing and being on the correct targets, saving your 2nd pot or lust or 2/3min cds at the perfect time to make sure a phase goes a lot smoother. and then you need your other raiders to be alive esp healers when the cooldowns need to be popped, if you dont got that person you need to make adjustments instantly mid fight and have someone cover that role or its a wipe. A ton goes on behind the scenes of raid prep that most pvpers know nothing about, as i was one of em, i only did pvp and casual pve my last cutting edge was like heart of fear in mop when it was only heroic , i never potted or used my cooldowns correctly, i just popped em off cooldown i didnt know what parses or logs are. i find pvp to only be fun when things are at a balanced state, i dont like queing even low ratings and only seeing mage/locks/spriests/dhs/rogues with only druid or pally healers. never seeing priests or monks or shamans. dont even remember the last time i faced a hunter team an this is like the 1800s lol.

How are people still talking about pvp vs pve when it’s apples to oranges.

2 Likes

Asmongold says hi

Who even is Genji? Ty for the lesson

Bro u leave method orange out of this!!