Got Beta- NO SERVERS OPEN!

You should be able to copy the config.wtf in the retail WTF folder to the beta WTF folder to have it use the same graphics settings as the live servers.

huh, it’s weird that i’m having the exact same issue and apparently a lot of other people are too.

1 Like

No, no, you’re not.

Yes, we are. You’re free to think otherwise as it’s your choice to be wrong if you’d like.

1 Like

and still not getting in

We likely have 1-2 more hours, which is pretty lame for being so late in the day for most of us.

The realmlist has been updated.

When logging in, you will now have a “Beta” tab at the bottom. Click. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope like hell you’re not trolling like those others were earlier by saying they got in.

“These Go To Eleven” Can we keep these realm names

2 Likes

Well, I wasn’t, but then they went and changed it on me and now I look like a liar. Those rats.

2 Likes

I do see new realms up instead. They’re just offline ATM.

1 Like

I saw this too LOL. Made me laugh, I won’t lie

1 Like

No, you’re not entitled to ANYTHING. Blizz can remove all beta access or anything else they want at ANY time. YOU don’t own the game, you don’t dictate what and/or how blizz does anything. You pay for access to the game, you don’t own anything therefore you aren’t entitled to anything. Get over it.

1 Like

I’m logged in watching the server list shift between the beta servers and the ptr servers, I’m making rachet sounds to entertain myself

1 Like

Hopefully not much longer

can mean anything from 5 mins to 5 hours so this is useless information.

We’re allowed to expect whatever we wish to.

Don’t care what else you wrote.

1 Like

but i did get a response so theres that

I expect a sammich

back to imcompatibale now

As do I. Damn. Now I’m hungry.