Got Beta- NO SERVERS OPEN!

It is the darndest thing. Every time I log in, I have to wait in a queue because there are evidently so many people “in” the game, yet when I get to the server screen ALL THE SERVERS are unavailable. How does that work?

18 Likes

You too huh? lmao

4 Likes

Blizz says to push a button on their end. Once they finish updating the old Alpha/PTR Servers they will push said button and the servers will work until then the server thinks your game version is newer than what is on it and wont launch

Step 1 Grant Beta Access
Step 2 Update Servers
Step 3 Unlock Servers.
Now you can play.

They just finished Step 1

15 Likes

You wait awhile until they are online. Could be later tonight or even tomorrow.

2 Likes

Servers are not up yet, the queue is a Login queue as everyone is trying to login.

5 Likes

Typical blizz. “Hey it’s available today, but we broke it on our end as always and you can’t get in for awhile, because nothing we ever do is smooth.”

10 Likes

So if you were totally expecting this? Then who is the fool in this situation? Hint? Its not Blizz

Seriously just start lying to yourself. If Blizz says June 5th tell your self “oh they mean June 6th” Then no stress. No Massive Disappointment.

11 Likes

Evidence it’s broken? They said beta today… they never said a set time of day. People need to chill.

17 Likes

Login servers are not the same as game servers. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Same here !

Imagine making excuses for Blizzard.

Don’t allow the download it we can’t access servers. Simple.

6 Likes

Tell me you’ve never participated in a WoW beta without telling me you never participated in a WoW Beta

27 Likes

These are just meh threads. Now, just imagine the knee jerking melt downs when they discover their Beta Progression doesn’t carry over to the live servers at launch.

14 Likes

Take a chill pill, you neckbeard.

2 Likes

and an hour ago people were complaining that blizzard wouldn’t let them download the client in advance…smh

8 Likes

They are probably counting the amount of client downloads.

A queue would be bad. They need enough servers.

Were you here for Classic? No? It took HOURS to get in.

1 Like

I’d rather have the game installed before it’s live, thanks. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

And I’d rather have a server to join when I install, thanks.

5 Likes

Hahahha that’s funny