Gorefiend Alliance Reconnections

Absalom - Human Paladin.

I was in The Anarchs in 2005 and then swapped to Dawn Breaker for a bit. Nice to see so many familiar names in this thread.

5 Likes

Red Devils
Nabi - Warrior
I miss my guildies alot…
and HI to Tigersmith!

5 Likes

Hi all.

adroit.

We Pugged It for life.

4 Likes

Arcturis - Human Warrior

Ran with The Anarchs back before TBC. Would love to run with Heelor, Fm and Oem again!

1 Like

Darksieg - Human Rogue

Where my Incursion boys at?

6 Likes

Raided with Anni as well. First as the night elf hunter Zeruos and then as the gnome warrior Oreocookie.

3 Likes

I was the gnome warrior Oreocookie. Gm of Monkeywrench. I remember you Moletoasta. Those were some fun times. Co-raiding with Dawn Breakers was an absolute blast. I’ll cherish those memories forever.

4 Likes

Shadowgate - Night Elf Rogue
Enderfect - Night Elf Warrior

Guilds: Stonecutter, Dawn Breaker, Indignation, Prestige

1 Like

YES!! Hi Nabi. It’s only been 12+ years and I miss everyone from Red Devils so much lol.

4 Likes

Anyone from XSE zerg? hehe

4 Likes

Hey Phils! eXceSsivE for life!!! Still playing my hunter, but changed to gnome since they are the “Master Race”!

6 Likes

Daros - NE rogue

Knights of the Alliance, All Out War, Incursion and Sinister

Vladsorrow - NE warrior
Apnea - NE rogue

It’s awesome seeing all these guilds I remember :)!

Excessive
Red Devils
Coalesence

2 Likes

All Out War was my first real guild. I still remember helping you get Thunderfury. Good to see you’re still playing man!

I remember Shadowgate from Stonecutter, I was Arthon the pally officer and possibly gchat troll :wink:

Best rogue in the guild!

Rakapew! What’s up! add me - jsquared#1958

Add me jsquared#1958

Corbiaux - Dawn Breaker here.

I joined Incursion only briefly before my time with Dawn Breaker started. iirc I played with Adorey and she got me into Incursion initially.

Thedin - eXceSsivE, see a few other excessive folks in here too!

Think I stopped playing around the time Naxx was really ramping up. I’ll be running it back as a human warrior again on classic though.

Thedin#1760 blizz acct name if anyone wants to add me

1 Like

Kroaks - Dawn Breaker

Will be nice seeing some old friends

3 Likes