Gorefiend Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Gorefiend (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

5 Likes

Invulnerable - Human Warrior.

First Guild I was in was Apathy of the Soul, then Annihilation and finally Sinister

1 Like

Psyc - Human Mage

Was in The Superstar, Sinister, Dawn Breaker, and probably a few others

1 Like

Whoa, Apathy of the Soul was my first guild!

2 Likes

Corbiaux - Human Paladin

Dawnbreaker, Strength and Valor

Dawn Breaker is reforming for Classic. Looking for any old members or other Gorefiend players that may be interested in joining us.

3 Likes

Kyban Human Warrior

Dawn Breaker

Looking for Callex, Cambreth, Vestner, Valarien, or anyone who did the crazy Rank 14 grind with me (I remember you hordies too! Like Amused!).

Dawn Breaker will be in Classic on the SKERAM server! Our members are growing and would love to have any old Gorefienders! Please reply to me if you’re interested!
Or add me on bnet - Kyban#1149

5 Likes

Kiokie! - Prot warrior - Riot, Fatal, TRS

2 Likes

Are Red Shirts doing anything for Classic Kiokie? Was wondering if Pantzer and Crigit are still around these days.

2 Likes

Saverum

Dawn Breaker

Warrior. Did it all… with probably the best guild family!!

nushku(gnome mage)/daysha(nelf rogue) both in dawn breaker. i’ll be back. planning on taking the 1st week off since i have a bunch of vacation time to blow through

2 Likes

its cool seeing a bunch of guilds from back in the day. I was in monkey wrentch in TBC and I remember we raided with Dawn Breaker and then I think we might have even merged at some point as well. My memory fails me on that end but I had a gnome mage named moletoasta

2 Likes

Patricosuave, Night Elf Rogue. Was in The Sarmatian Knights, Fusion, and Cats Game.

Looking for Angmaroi, Warrior.
Aide, human paladin.

1 Like

Zorrito
TRS, Red Devils
tag- jsquared#1958

3 Likes

Rakashu - Night Elf Warrior - The Red Shirts.

1 Like

Nuskhu! We have an active Discord and we’re preparing for Classic. Add me as a friend on Bnet and i’ll send you the invite. - Kyban#1149

3 Likes

I do remember raiding with Monkey Wrench. Maybe we merged?

1 Like

Tigersmith - Human Warrior
Red Devils
Nabi plus all you other amazing people

3 Likes

invite sent from n3wc =)

Character: Brunin - Dwarf Warrior

Guild: The Superstar and Divinity

Would love to meet up with old friends if any decide to play Classic. I will for sure be there.

Stizzle - Gnome Mage

Anyone from Pain Train kicking around?

1 Like