Goodbye Trust lvl 3

Don’t let an arbitrary thing like a trust level define you, OP.

Rolls will save to resist urge to meme, rolls a natural 1

“I’VE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING! what have you sacrificed”

Rolls a 20

4 Likes

What is trust level?

There have been reports dating back months that something as simple as a name change will destroy your trust level because the forums will wipe your history. If your name is Fred and you namechange to Bob, all threads created under “Fred” cannot be seen when checking the activity of Bob, even though it’s the same toon.

It would appear the trust level functionality of this forum, initially designed for a totally different experience with the overwatch and Hearthstone forums, is struggling to be compatible with WoW’s feature of posting from different alts and having something as crucial as a toon’s name essentially exist as a variable.

5 Likes

I don’t know my TL or how to add gifs - lemme try too.

Aww - I think that’s just the vid.

1 Like

They thought it would be cool to have forum RNG as well, (Blizz sure knows how to make things fun around here :roll_eyes: ) but be careful to not anger the forum babies or you go back to zero status.

1 Like

One day I’ll be able to post cat gifs

One day

6 Likes

Having trust levels being character bound:

5 Likes

I mean… maybe you shouldn’t make fun of people.

1 Like

Where do you see forum trust levels?

I got one for saying something along the lines of - It’s not the horde’s fault that the alliance sucks and nobody wants to play them. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

i use this link:
https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/

i bookmarked it awhile back and forgot whom to give credit for its original post here in the forums

Anyone know how this is calculated? Because I’ve been banned like 5 times in the past few months and I’m lvl 2 o_O

And two is as high as you’ll ever get. Any suspension precludes level 3

No cat pics for you

That’s fine WoW’s dying anyway, right?

What is my trust level

You currently have trust level 2.

1 Like