Goodbye Trust lvl 3

Not enough fox love in here.

9 Likes

also need some otters in here

7 Likes

'Tis a sad day.

3 Likes

How do you rename a character. I kind of have another character that I particularly don’t like the name and feel it could be mildly offensive.

It’s actually really fun.

Edit:
OP, have you tried putting in a ticket?

6 Likes

You can pay through in-game services. Since it might be a naming violation, report the name yourself and it should be free. They’re usually more lenient if it is your own name and you report it yourself.

I found this surprising. I’m even more surprised the convention is simply a name on the server. You would have figured, if they’re going to make trust level associated with a character only, it would be based off the character’s unique identifier. Theoretically, someone could “gift” or sell trust levels because they’re name-server associated.

My hope is that they will eventually include our BattleTag in our posts with our character AND server name (names are the same sometimes). They should make trust levels across their boards tied and account wide.

Edit: Sorry for double post. I thought I was in edit mode for the last post.

I went to the wow forums to hide from all these cat gifs, but now they found me again. The end is near!

2 Likes

Yes. It is.

Completely silly, just like the 10 character limit that makes us type more than we want or need to “because reasons”.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Do not fret my wondrous waggle waifu, there are many of us who will likely never obtain Trust Level Three. You are more than welcome to press yourself against my bosom for comfort and companionship. Some of us are just too naughty.

/tentacleflip

5 Likes

LMFAO I just died laughing. The first gif was perfect.

1 Like

I miss the old forums. These forums are just…well I’ll be polite here. Bad.

1 Like

That’s what I thought it was doing until I read above that recreated characters retain TLs! I too am surprised.

2 Likes

No offense, Luci, but I’d be a little scared if you got it. This forum can’t repel tentacles of that magnitude.

6 Likes

Tempting tempting

But it would be glorious

1 Like

OH MY FREAKING… Sqwee! Neocleo looks quickly around Cats are my natural enemy! Every time I see one, I lose my ability to speak properly and form coherent sentences. All I want to do is hug and squish and love the fuzzy till I get raked across my face. If you are wondering about the eye patch…

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

Thank you so much