Goodbye Trust lvl 3

It will work. This character name-server has had trust 3 since it went live, but I’ve deleted and remade it as different classes (since it is just a trial each time) and it always picks the forum stats and trust level up as soon as it’s available to post on. Just make a 110 trial with the same name on your previous server and you’ll keep your stats. Then when they make it account-wide you can post on your main.

2 Likes

This thread needs some cute doggies.:dog2::dog::bone:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1TmrEqADCCCS4/giphy.gif

16 Likes

If it was account bound it would be nice…I dont really play on Tiny much but eh, shrugs

Cute cat gifs are great but the lack of Doggo gifs is also disturbing. I’m disappointed.
Edit: nevermind

1 Like

Don’t mind me , just borrowing some memes and salt from this thread :beers::rofl:

15 Likes

If it makes you feel any better I am still 1k read posts away.

Yes unfortunately

1 Like

Thanks, good to know will do it when I get home from work :smile:

4 Likes

why would you switch to alliance?

2 Likes

We have cookies.

9 Likes

but… it’s alliance… alliance cookies are made with poop

But it IS the same character. Why would you lose the TL3? You should post in the bug section. This should be covered under the bugs. There is ABSOLUTELY NO reason that you should lose the trust level just for changing your character. It is the same character. As much as you have to pay for the transfer, the change here should be automatic.

3 Likes

Because I have no actual preference one way or the other. My faction choice is based solely on wherever I end up raiding and I have friends on both sides so either way I’m always playing with some.

This whole “trust level” thing is so lame in my opinion. It’s like trying to earn treats for being good in kindergarten. I wouldn’t take it too seriously.

4 Likes

Start scrolling! I am 7k away myself, but I have 15 more days to visit anyways, about 500 a day!

I agree with everything you said but unfortunately as it is now, it is based on name-server, so as soon as I swapped servers it disappeared.

Naw I will get there when I get there.

My problem is I get bored with threads instead of fully reading them haha.

LPT = Go to a big thread and lock your mouse to keep scrolling down the page fast(middle button click then drag down) while you AFK :wink: . Of course if you’re really that dedicated to getting level 3.

1 Like