Goodbye silver dragons

I asked for a similar source. Still waiting.

1 Like

This team really has a thing for taking something that currently exists in game and making it objectively worse.

9 Likes

Well that’s dumb

I suppose they don’t think things are match the og rare tag anymore…idk

3 Likes

There’s a post on Wowhead that shows the new target frames.

2 Likes

OK I’ll do the burden of proof, even though I shouldn’t have to, as I didn’t make the claim.

Brb I guess.

3 Likes

I couldn’t find it in WoWhead, maybe you would have better luck?

2 Likes
8 Likes

That’s definitely one of things that didn’t need fixing. Buuuut…that’s Blizzard’s thing. If it ain’t broke, fix it. If that doesn’t work, just break it.

10 Likes

Ty.

2 Likes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It wasn’t asked of me, I just offered information on where to look.

1 Like

Here’s Bushtail with the icon/no-dragon-frame in the beta:

7 Likes

Like my friend (metaphorically speaking) here:

Even when trying, I couldn’t find it. If you have the source then link it.

3 Likes

So, I won’t be alerted when rare pops, I have to watch the map open to watch the rare pop? :confused:

Silverdragon tells me when it pops and has location pinned, without me watching the map.

1 Like

They want everybody to have to look up everything on wowhead. Major time-waster.

4 Likes

They did post about it right here in their own forum.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/dragonflight-beta-development-notes/1278546/13

1 Like

Addons will still be able to notify users. Those work on UnitID, they don’t care about the graphics used to identify a mob in game.

2 Likes

Outside of GD but ty for linking that as well.

To be honest they need to give the silver dragon to ACTUAL rare NPCs and give some other designation to “rares” that you see in new zones that pop up every 2 minutes.

1 Like

oh wow this change is dumb, replaced icon silver dragin with a freakin tiny star

9 Likes

I don’t like this change. But luckily will be using addons.

1 Like