Goodbye Faction Pride

If they ever made the factions you mentioned playable I would join one in a heartbeat. Except Ebon Blade. I won’t play death knights.

1 Like

So you role play but don’t understand how we already work together prior many times already? Or did you just role play that part out.

2 Likes

If you can understand North vs South, Red vs Blue, Foreign vs Domestic, Toyota vs Chevy, Cowboys vs Indians, or any of the other well known ones then you can understand faction pride because it’s tribalism no different than anything else.

Agreed, you start seeing it almost from the moment you start school as a kid. Its human nature to form tribes.

1 Like

It is toggleable, you are either in a group that welcomes the opposite faction or you aren’t :laughing:

With extra crust?

Say what you will but technically in my own character’s stories my worgen gals are secretly married to my two vulpera boys so… hey you know whatever. If it helps I don’t play humans, gnomes,dwarves, or night elves… and my tauren for the most part keep things within the horde side of things so it’s only my like two vulpera boys who may be considered traitors but it’s not a huge deal. One likes power and the other well… I’m not going into that one’s reasons but anyways… the RP is what the player says it is…trying to say Horde having Alliance buddies they spend time with may as well be calling Thrall and Baine traitors as they both got a friend on alliance in the form of Anduin or Jaina. The tauren chieftain is best friends with Anduin… I think the pride went out the window a long time ago

But I’ve just made some cookies :cry:

1 Like

Guys, this is a clickbait thread. He’s just a sad, helpless attention seeker.

He very much plays alongside the so-called “disgusting Alliance”, and was spamming the forums almost every day crying about Druid Mage Tower challenge on an Alliance character who is at Renown 79.

6 Likes

From my understanding of the announcement, that’s how it’ll work. It only really happens in instanced content through pre-mades, so you can be in a cross-faction group, but outside the raid you’re flagged as enemies.

I would think that would be fun for roleplayers. You could have people translate for the other faction and act as interpreter or fight, right before you down a boss together. Then roleplay through the whole raid that you still hate each other and want to continue the fight later.

Cross-faction sounds fun. I don’t care what anybody says.

the problem is pvp, and the pride itself, especially of veteran players who have joined the fights in world faction system

That has just been seen in Legion where we fought with Krosus in Broken shore where Jaina led the alliance and Thrall was in front with the horde, and in view, each class was together fighting with a raid boss.

Not bad, although I would have liked more Battle of Dazar’lor likes, as it was a fight between divided factions, it was cool until Jaina appeared and everything went to…

Now the problem I am referring to is:

• if they improve pvp, since the new arenas don’t work if we don’t have new BG’s, especially when they canceled 2 Mobas likes as it was in Vanilla and MoP.

• and the pride of their faction will prevent many from fraternizing in which we don’t know if they will sabotage each other when it comes to raids and Mythics+, which we don’t know how sociable this change will be.

We will only see if this was positive, or something bad for the game.

I don’t know about you guys but that doesn’t matter to me :laughing:
I don’t care if you’ve made a thread because you have a serious concern or if you just want to make jokes, I’ll address what you’re saying the same way regardless. Your sincerity is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Obligatory “DEY TERK ER JERBS!”

I used to run an herb shop in Orgrimmar, and now some fruity Night Elf has opened a shop right next door.

RIGHT NEXT DOOR! The nerve!

1 Like

I feel you, but I think faction pride died with social media. Faction became a trend rather than identity. Besides the story has been going into that direction for awhile.

I don’t care whether you personally care or not.
He’s a spammer and a hypocrite.

1 Like

I don’t care whether you care that I care or not :slight_smile:

take some copium bud.

The war been over for two years now. It’s time to stop the hate and embrace love. Just still bitter you lost? Move on and focus on the real threats. Also remember that the leader of the Tauren helped with ending the last war, are you saying he is also a traitor?

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to hug a tauren, nows my chance!!!

2 Likes

you know you’re playing a tauren druid right? the group with a long, long, long standing tradition of working with night elves? your post makes no sense.

3 Likes