Goodbye Faction Pride

Faction pride will still exsist no matter what.

If you don’t like the ide of cross faction impliments, then don’t use them.

You have it all wrong. Pride’s still going to be there,true. What I’m after is labeling of traitors.

You can yell about people being traitors all you want. You’re not going to get an in-game acknowledgement of it.

Get over it and learn how to roleplay.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The factions work together to solve huge problems, yet the factions can’t live together in peace.

I welcome the new changes to groups, and I wish the faction war was gone. My opinion.

5 Likes

Fortunately Ion’s recent interview makes it sound like they plan on never again doing a faction war storyline.

7 Likes

Oh you mean like Thrall, and Baine. I understand now

4 Likes

So it sounds like you want World of peacecraft. Lol go play Minecraft.

3 Likes

If Bear wants to play with intolerance and bigotry, let him!
Leave him alone ~

Now you’ve been reduced to overused memes. Try trolling again tomorrow, bud.

5 Likes

Threads like these really prove that some people take this game way too serious.

9 Likes

Both are traitors.

1 Like

You’re playing right?

Half the point of every expansion is how we should stop fighting and work together.

7 Likes

Faction pride has been gone for a good while my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey, that’s not true!

(Wipes the spittle off the monitor from screaming at it)

3 Likes

Welcome to the Alliance, Horde scum!

I have been playing this game too long because my first thought was “Wrath Baby!!!”.

Why would people have to say goodbye to faction pride? This change should make faction feel more important to some because now you have more of a choice about it. Being part of the True Horde or Alliance Loyalist can become part of the rp. Choice is a big part playing an rpg and now players have more choice and rp will be better for it.

3 Likes

What did the Alliance leader do at the end of siege of orgrimmar after working together? Oh yeah he threatened vol’jin.

The Alliance and Horde have never gotten along.

1 Like

b-but my immersion when entering an instance from an immersion breaking portal, and being able to understand bosses that likely wouldn’t speak the same language as my character, and being able to come back to life when my group wipes, and and and!

CLEARLY it’s grouping with the faction that 99% of the time has a common goal as me is the immersion breaking thing!

2 Likes

Imagine needing a faction barrier to “roleplay”.

7 Likes