Goodbye Faction Pride

Imagine being a walking talking cow. :joy:

3 Likes

Who cares? If you are horde, you fight mostly Horde mercenaries in BGs, in arenas its 90%+ horde that I fight, same with RBGs.

Roleplay takes a back seat to trying to save some of the game, which for alliance right now, its not that fun. LFG will be much more populated with cross-faction and we are better off for it.

5 Likes

Right? I love this change!

As a Kirin Tor/Argent Crusade/Earthen Ring/Cenarion Circle/Ebon Blade RP’er, being able to cross-faction play is great!

7 Likes

Speaking of Tauren… how many Tauren besides Agatha hate anybody?

Your leader loves the alliance leader

3 Likes

Most Horde RP’ers tend to veer neutral too ironically.

2 Likes

Lucky for you then it’s optional.

Then you’re roleplaying as a Highmountain Tauren very wrong.

10 Likes

I find it hard to imagine a war based rpg game devoid of traitors and turncoats. Is there a “My Little Pony” based game that I’m not aware of? Even then, can you really trust those ponies?

3 Likes

No big loss. Having pride in a faction you play on in a video game is kind of odd.

6 Likes

Yes. I for one embrace more mechagnomes and dark iron in my groups.

2 Likes

No worse than having pride in a football team you don’t play on.

3 Likes

That’s odd as well.

3 Likes

Maybe you’re just odd for not having pride in anything.

2 Likes

I have pride in real things. Pride for myself and my kids. Pride in my work.

18 Likes

I’m assuming you have no hobbies? Do you not take pride in hobbies? Is a video game not a hobby?

1 Like

Imagine not understanding that some people want to roleplay with the other faction.

10 Likes

This change needed to happened. The lopsided factions are getting downright silly. I would imagine if on a role playing level if it bothers “your character” then don’t group with the opposing faction. There are plenty of people that are having issues completing group content because of so many running to the other faction.

3 Likes

Pride in playing a video game. That’s crazy to me.

4 Likes

Imagine role players wanting to brand cross-fection role players as traders.

What’s stopping you from doing that? Nothing

1 Like

Your troll hole is digging deeper.

Pride in a fictional faction is silly, and the fact that this change has no reason to affect said pride makes your fake argument even sillier.

7 Likes