Good warlock names?

How did you warlocks out there come up with your name? I’ve done a lot of Googling and looking around for name ideas but all the ones I’ve tried have been taken already and I can’t seem to come up with anything.

Any advice?

What spec would you like to play as? I like to build around the spec / character.

I like Affliction the most but also want to play Demonology as my off spec, too.

Warloco  

Dave
Seymour
Larry

Any of those three would be top notch

2 Likes

Affliction makes me think of curses…damage over times… and warlock makes me think of dark magic.

Therefore I choose your name to be, TicToc

1 Like

I choose a realistic name for their race.

I don’t understand the fascination of naming one’s character after the class or spec.

1 Like

My race choice is human so there’s not much to go off of but generic human names that are already taken lol.

If it’s not taken, use my go-to human female name Breylin.

you should make a blonde human warlock and name her Doro.

Powerpoxgirl
Poximusprime
Ridingdirty
Derpndots

Maybe use name like below (or variation of) from common folklore:
Lilith
Eisheth
Naamah

This is more of a to each their own kind of thing.

For me it depends on mood or inspiration during that specific time I’m creating a character, there is no specific criteria I follow

Harry Pairatestes
Mai Coksolomg
Jon Smith

Hm. Fair.

This name does not match the class, and I am sick of people thinking it does.

That and I’ve seen it everywhere; it’s unoriginal as naming one’s Hunter “Legolas”, naming their DH some variation of “Illidan”, or naming their DK “Arthas”. Etc. You get the point. I think I see about 3 variations of the name per day and to make matters worse it’s almost always on an incorrect class.

True. I’m not gonna go around telling people they can’t name their character a silly pun.

Dennis.

Everyone knows mages become warlocks because they were picked on in mage school, and no one gets picked on more than people named Dennis.

Fine, Bob it is :grin:

I didn’t focus really on the class. Imagine humans naming themselves like that depending on their job.

The only warlocky connection this toon’s name has is because it’s a mash up of Rosenrot and Poison Ivy. I figured Poison Ivy and Affliction worked well

Dennis Quaid is here

Names depend more on race than class.

1 Like