Good warlock names?

Mine isn’t bad for an affliction lock

Devitodan (hasn’t ever gotten through the filter for me, but it might for you)

Good luck getting Bob on any server, though.

I’m reminded of a bit of dialog I wrote one time.
“Bob? You’re the destroyer of worlds and you named yourself ‘Bob’”?
“Well, all the scary names were taken. Anyway, I made Bob a scary name.”

If you hit reroll often enough the random name generator eventually comes up with something decent. That’s how I named all of my characters. :rofl:

Xelnath. Xelnathius. SonOfXelnath. Xelnathria. :slight_smile:

Are you looking for a name or a nom de guerre? Names like mine are obviously nicknames and no troll parents would name a daughter Penumbrae. If it is a nom de guerre (literally a name of war) then think about what kind of warlock? One that delights in destruction? A kind of scholar who goes into the world more for research than conquest? A minion with ambitions of her own? Each of those can suggest names that fit the character.

On the other hand, a demon summoning warlock named Babytiffany is oddly disturbing.

1 Like

Notguldan

:slight_smile:

I always name my characters in the theme of their race and avoid silly names that feel out of place. I also try to use a title that I feel fits. Mine is Professor Clockworth.

“My name is…Tim.”

1 Like

For my main I hit randomize until I got Guluru, so I added a k to make it more orcish.

For my second lock I used the name of a raid boss in Antorus.

mine is a sucky one.

Mi nombre es curse en Español

2 Likes

Emomage
Feardotcom
Demonica
Thewiz

You forgot Mattdaemon.

1 Like

Shardition
Lojack
Voidtalker

Larwock
Spicymage
Felfire
Bill

Mine derived from when I played demo. However I still command demons so it works out.

Dethlock! Hehe Dethklok fan here :slight_smile: