"Good players wont keep raiding"

Oh, that’s adorbs.

1 Like

And yet ppl still parse grey and struggle to get in raids and whine about gdkp.

Go check my post history I have no problem with ethical blue parsers. It’s the whiny whiners who are annoying who I flame.

Just join a guild. Pugging sucks in general whether it’s GDKP, SR, etc. It is 100x more enjoyable to join a guild and play with the same guys over and over. You get to know them as people, socialize, work better as a collective unit know what people are capable of etc.

The whole point of banning GDKPs was not actually RMT (although they do mention that as a secondary) it was however trying to force players to actually join guilds and stop playing this game like it’s single player and other players exist only to run stuff with.

You can’t use logic on these folks. They’ve been in this forum too long.

I have a GDKP guild. So what’s the problem?

Got confused about who I was talking to.

Getting comical these 5/7 claims or lack of groups.

1 Like

Logic is that GDKP is a pay to win system that hurts the community and promotes gold buying.

If it’s pay to win where’s the vendor with all the raid loot? I don’t think you can just walk into ICC and buy Invincible with gold from a vendor.

So the only people in the raid every week are from the guild and it’s the same team of players working together? I highly doubt this is the case. That is the raid experience I want to have and not this one where everyone else is simply there to give me gold.

Guilds are only a solution for people that have set in stone, or more open schedules. If one does not have a set in stone schedule or daily obligations that are not clockwork, then they will most likely end up letting guilds down if they sign up for raids. And I’m unwilling to do that.

So the best solution is an automated group finder of some sort. Since there’s literally no valid reason not to have one, that should be put into the game.

How’s that?

It’s the master looter at the end of the raid. He literally holds the items and then sells them to you. He’s more of an auctioneer than a vendor, but it’s the same concept.

Gold goes in, loot comes out.

Okay but that doesn’t explain where the vendor is? How does Heroic Lich King die?

There are many valid reasons not to have an automated group finder in classic.

Valid reason #1: Retail

1 Like

Nevermind, I thought you were DotDot.

The vendor is the master looter at the end of the raid. I already said that.

Okay but how does the content get cleared? Does a GM show up and deathtouch it?

That’s not an argument. Retail is bad but not necessarily because of every single feature it has.

Though I will say their group finding mechanisms are awful. If it is implemented in that fashion, they should just not even do it. There’s actually a decent way is to do these things. And group finding is not unique to retail, so you’ll have to think of another argument.

The content gets cleared the same as any other group clearing it. The difference is that only people with money get items.

That’s literally pay to win.