"Good players wont keep raiding"

So?? :skull::skull::skull: nobody cares, plenty of groups around

9 Likes

this. why do we care?

1 Like

Yeah but who asked?

GDKP players are like unaware of guilds or something.

Also i had no issue pugging non-gdkp runs on all 3 alts

23 Likes

It’s almost like some guilds use GDKP as a loot system and it works great for them. Not my fault you’re hardstuck at 5/7 little bro.

You needing to create this thread is pathetic ngl.
How starved for attention are you?

2 Likes

Next week they’re gonna have to find a new strawman for why they are stuck at Kelris.

Nobody is stuck at kelris you clown :joy: pretending like classic raids are so hard that grey/green parsing cant clear it is wild

8 Likes

Because most guild loot systems suck unless your the guild leader’s favorite

1 Like

They’re largely overestimating themselves

2 Likes

I don’t think they realise that even pugs 7/7 bfd with ease. Their RL who sells all the gold they hand him in admin cuts has convinced these clowns that they physically cannot kill a single boss unless gold is on the line :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

person who people in guilds dont really like or want to give loot to detected.

i was by no means my gm/loot councils favorite or highest priority player in vanilla/tbc/wrath and i was totally fine for loot in my guild.

I was the ea rogue in a speed guild in tbc/wrath so a lot of the time i was actively put behind the big dps boys for big pieces of loot… somehow i still ended up with basically full bis every phase.

the trick is to not be a jerk and be good at the game/your role so your guild wants to give you loot and keep you around, as opposed to actively denying it to you in the hopes you eventually get the hint and leave on your own without the stir kicking someone inevitably causes, because in my experience, that’s usually why people end up loot starved in guild loot systems.

True. I raid with the same guild in classic as I do retail so it’s not an issue for me. I’m only advocating for Gdkps because I do feel like it’s a bad change for the game overall.

Good players don’t need to buy their gear to inflate their performance.

4 Likes

I organize a lot of GDKPs and I dont’ sell gold. My org cut goes right into gearing alts.

you don’t read the forums often it seems. This place was littered with the bads a few weeks ago crying about the raid being to hard

It’s the same crowd that thinks the GDKP carries are going to be forced to play with them in P2.

no we hope they quit actually if they dont want to engange with non GDKP raiding systems.

I’m just gonna send runs with an HR or two. Gonna send your grey parsing tail packing though then you’ll cry on the forums about it.

Yes we know some guilds like to rip rmt gold off whales. Post on your main so I can make fun of your logs.

2 Likes