Good on Flynn and Manrik SPOILER

Well, I suppose that there is a reason why they say:

“Rogues do it from behind”

3 Likes

does a “you got me there” gesture

He is practically married to his crossbow tho

Edit: OH RIGHT. Bioware wanted him as a romance option but decided against it. It would’ve ended with Hawke showing up at the end when Cassandra leaves and Varric goes “Don’t worry I left out the part about us”

4 Likes

about time Mankrik move on, i mean we all get it… he loved his wife so much but man his rage was becoming unhealthy and he needed to heal.

good for him for finding love again, good for him for finally letting her rest and good for him for avenging her.

as for Flynn?? nice to see him again he is a fun character to watch and seeing him try to hide a surprise gift from Shaw?? that is hilarious.

the whole “trying to surprise a SI:7 Spy Master?” bit made me chuckled.

3 Likes

that is why they like to do it from behind

2 Likes

I’m now picturing Flynn sneaking around like Kronk to try and drop off something like a cute kitten to Shaw

For the folks that never watched this movie

7 Likes

This is a fantasy game, not the real world.

Good.

Next make Anduin gay.

I’m kind of bummed by the dialog. So everyone knows Shaw at this point and that he’s a secret spy master? The shopkeeper is just so casual about it.

At least Mankrik’s side felt somewhat Orcish. And not the usual Blizzard’s way of writing Orc dialog as humans in Orc costumes.

no wonder he never found her…

I mean, it would be pretty hard to keep especially considering Flynn is generally seen with Anduin. But I don’t think it is as bad as you make out to be. It is the equivalent of knowing who is the head of the CIA. It doesn’t mean all the trade secrets of the CIA are know far and wide.

3 Likes

So, they’re firing cannons at one another?

The trick to remember the crucial difference between the canon and cannon is that cannon (with two ns) is the longer word, thus it means a big gun. While the smaller word canon (with a single n) is a mere body of literature.

I’m honestly not sure what annoys me more at this point: canon/cannon or your/you’re :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

You can ship canon characters, why do you think Twilight tweens fight all the time? It’s just that sometimes your fav ships set sail.

What?!

It’s just a couple of bros! Just like Achilles and his pal patroclus!

8 Likes

no shipping needed, the retcon already happened.

3 Likes

To me that just confirmed that the WoW writers are frequent posters in /wowg/.

Just lads being chads :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Rubbin’ chads together, nothing more lad about it.

2 Likes

There are some places where he could hide the gift where Shaw might not see until the right moment… depending on the size of the gift.

We sure he’s not just visiting his Wife in the shadowlands? We can just visit now after all.