Good on Flynn and Manrik SPOILER

I liked Flynn, until they made him gay.

7 Likes

Your loss.

16 Likes

Donā€™t worry though, she will likely die from Quillboars soon :stuck_out_tongue:

However when it comes to Flynn, several cannons may be involved in his canon.

9 Likes

Man, you are not ready to hear about the real world.

6 Likes

jesus christ, i thought theyā€™d ship Flynn and Mankrik from that abominable title

7 Likes

I just watched the scenes between Tyrande and Malfurion again in Legion. It still brings tears to my eyes a bit.

Nothing like that has existed in WoW really since then.

Plot twist!

1 Like

This is the main reason I came here :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m still trying to figure out what the spoiler is.

1 Like

Mankrik: ā€œSo, Iā€™ve got a new Girlfriend.ā€

Me: ā€œMankrik! Oh itā€™s good to find you again. Good news! I found your wife in the afterlife! I can open a wormhole there right now and reunite you! ā€¦and let me tell you, she is THIKK now!ā€

Mankrik: ā€œMankrik cannot winā€¦ā€

12 Likes

So in cataclysm thereā€™s a group of shamans, earthen ring people, at southern barrens

One of the quest givers is an orc, she says ā€œthereā€™s a guy named Mankrik going all berserk and killing quilboar left and right, please for my sake, go help him cope his loss of his wifeā€

Now theyā€™re together it seems

5 Likes

I never left :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, thereā€™sā€¦

ā€¦

Varric?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the same playground logic used growing up.

So ummm considering you obviously donā€™t know Flynn and Shaw are canon gay lovers so wouldnā€™t really call it shipping anymore

Rogues are gay, and itā€™s canon.

Our leadership is gay!

Be loud and proud, fellow rogues! Stop hiding! :rainbow:

LF MANKRIKS WIFE

1 Like

Rogues and Druids*.

Canonically most of the Night Elves druids are male and they slept with each others for thousands of years.

Thereā€™s also a rumor that Malfurion only marries Tyrande for political power, which is why they never have any kids even after 10.000 years.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s in Outlands :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes