Good on Flynn and Manrik SPOILER

Ok this is just freaking nice:

10 Likes

I’m bracing for the resurgence of Flynn and Shaw shippers…

3 Likes

It is not shipping if it is cannon.

28 Likes

But Manrik’s wife died?

5 Likes

He’s got a new girl!

3 Likes

Right, two men briefly touch then they are romantically involved… I forgot the Tumblr rules.

9 Likes

It is literally already canon they are a couple…they even have a short story and a book about it.

19 Likes

That’s actually cannon in the lore. So, they aren’t making it up.

12 Likes

Wish that was shown in game, or maybe I missed it, but I have yet to see this actually happen outside of a book or novel or w/e.

2 Likes

Like, denying Flynn and Shaw are a couple is some 1970s level historian obliviousness.

“So were they like… friends?”

6 Likes

Obviously they’re just a couple of roommates.

4 Likes

I mean this is probably Blizzard’s way of showing out. I would point out we dont know yet how Shaw responds.

Sadly it comes about in the book Shadows Rising and the Exploring Azeroth: Eastern Kingdoms. Not too much about it in game.

I’ve never heard of Mankrik’s new love. Have they recently been added or an already existing NPC.

Buried together as college roommates.

3 Likes
5 Likes

From back in Cata, there were some hints.

That one’s “blink and you’ll miss it”, not “Some of Shaw’s lines, an entire short story, and two books”.

1 Like

I absolutely loathe the books, it took me 3 years to realize that Magni had been turned to diamond and I only found out because I happen to be in the IF throne room and said “where tf did this new hallway come from?” and boom I found our shiny crystal god.

5 Likes

This is too wholesome.

1 Like

As a side note, it is “canon” with one n, not “cannon” which you shoot stuff from.

3 Likes