Good morning

Or afternoon, evening, night, whatever it is wherever you are.

No gripes here. I’m working on leveling a few different classes to see what I like. Have three toons at 15 (prot warrior and pally, disc priest, probably more to come) Trying to work up the courage to start queuing in LFD - want to try tanking and healing, just trying to brace myself for being too slow/too weak/not good lol!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Ya know, the whole community and trying to be friendly thing.

So hello :grinning:

11 Likes

This is the most normal human paladin I have seen, I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.

Hello to you too my good sir.

5 Likes

Hello!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Good morning good sir.

3 Likes

and a good morning to you

now someone point me to the coffee :coffee:

3 Likes

By ‘normal’, do you mean normal or abnormal? Or abnormally normal?

I just confused myself.

Morning fellow Paladin! May the caffeine be with you!

1 Like

Coffee’s been on a slow IV drip for hours.

Feeling almost humayaaaawn.

1 Like

Hi. :hugs:

1 am here, Sunday morning, Australia.

/Wave.

2 Likes

Listen man (or Hunny) depending on your orientation, we don’t tolerate real questions here on the weekend, this is reserved for complaints, and general trolling of people and emotions.

so yeah

hi

And good morning to you, Medin. You’re a gentleman and I respect that greatly. The community could always use more kindness and acceptance and understanding - so thank you for spreading the positive vibes. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. /moo :cow:

1 Like

Good morning, my alarm is suppose to go off in four hours and for some reason I woke up early.

So you’re saying I’m actually providing a valuable service since 1) trolls can now troll me for not complaining and 2) complainers can complain that I’m not trolling…

You’re welcome everyone :grin:

2 Likes

Coffee?! Coffee taste horrible and is unhealthy for you!

/wave, but ya got squint real hard to see since I’m in Rochester, NY, USA.

1 Like

I like this response. Good morning.

(waves enthusiastic little gnomish hellos and puts out cookies for everyone!)

:cookie:

1 Like

Coffee = Life

1 Like