"Good" Mage LF Friends, Prog & M+

Hey all!

I just resubbed a month or so ago from a long break (mid BFA) and I’m looking to join a guild to call home for season 4 and hopefully going into War Within. I’ve been crushing the solo game and don’t feel like there’s much else I can do but keep mashing pugs for M+, doing endless transmog runs, and generally taking the MMO out of the RPG - and I want some friends.

My experience/what I want to accomplish:

I’ve dabbled into mythic raiding once in Legion, and the most impressive thing I can say I’ve done is M Avatar during prog (and mistress outside of prog) but outside of that I’ve primarily been a heroic raider and perpetual mid-tier key pusher (I’m currently stuck in the 17-20 pug void)

Currently I’m primarily looking for people to push keys with, and get to know over the next few months while we get ready for launch.

About me:

I’m very friendly and generally keep myself out of drama. I’m also obsessed with this game. I love learning and pushing myself to squeeze out every bit of DPS i can get out of my character. I sim constantly and won’t blink at dropping 30k on a new set of gems/enchants/recrafts to follow the lord-god-raid-bot to get 1k more damage out of my set, I watch guides on things I might already know and my favorite content is whatever is currently challenging me the most. Currently, M+.

I love this game, it’s my favorite pass-time and I’ve happened to resub right as I’ve started to become an actual adult - I have a full-tme job and plenty of free time outside of that to indulge without fear of punishment or judgement from someone with the coveted “Parent” title :stuck_out_tongue:

I have aspirations of one day doing real mythic progression, but at the moment I just want to push keys and make some friends. I don’t want to raid seriously until WW comes out since current prog is finished, and my computer is due for an upgrade for some of the more graphically intense raid encounters (I get a rough 20fps on Nymue when the trees come out and it drives me a little crazy so its just M+ for now)

I would consider myself a “casually hardcore player”.

I love advancing my character, I love pushing myself, I love the feeling of getting better & seeing the target dummy take 1-2k more damage per second from a more finely tuned priority execution, I listen to WoW podcasts, I take notes from mythic raid streamers & I’m always looking to improve.

That being said, I’m not a filthy casual and want nothing to do with people who don’t wanna push their character to the absolute limit. Respect to all players, and there’s plenty of room for every type, it’s one the things that makes this game so great - but mine likes to avoid the sub-optimal and gets fun out of progressing as a player

Above all else, I love the feeling of overcoming challenges with people who have suffered with me, and getting sick transmog.

One thing I wanna make absolutely crystal clear - I’m NOT saying I’m like a “great” player lol, my ego isn’t that huge - all I’m saying is I’m passionate about the game and would like to one day be clearing mythic content with relative ease. Currently if you threw me in a mythic progression raid with a decked out 486 I’d crumble and fall because I have zero current experience doing that.

I would only say I’m a “good player” because I see and work on my faults and I’m always looking to get better.

Currently I’ve solo-queued up to 472 over the last couple of weeks and I’m making this post today so that when the new season starts and 472 becomes the new 442 ya’ll can see I’m not a total scrub lol. I’ve pugged to 2k M+ rating but it’s starting to get sluggish and would like a more steady team to sit comfortably in the 25+ zone.

I love this game. I spend a ridiculous amount of my time playing it, and I think I would make a great addition to any guild that wants to grow as a team, a community and who wants to push themselves to higher levels of existence.

I’m prowling through the forums, and I’ll be applying to guilds who seem like a good fit but, if you’ve read this far, and you feel like your guild could use another mage, then hit me up! My Btag is Rekm#11393

I main mage, but my main alt is a pally who I mostly like to tank on, but dps/healing is fun too. I have other alts but these two I log the most hours on, mage getting more love than my actual irl job sometimes lol.

Peace and blessings all I hope everyone’s having a wonderful weekend!

Rekm the Mage

Hey Rekm! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Risen Anarchy is the perfect fit for you.

Risen Anarchy is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild on Sargeras. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Heroic Boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our future planned raid days/times are as follows:

Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM PST. Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Risen Anarchy prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Currently open to all classes.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together!