Good Luck Fellow WoW players - Final nail for me

We pay to play the game, not to test it for them. They have staff for that.

3 Likes

You know when you unsub there’s an area for you to explain why you’re doing it. The forums don’t care.

1 Like

Are you sure about that?

but back to the point - it’s not about testing the game in this case; it’s about seeing if a problem that the OP is experiencing has been fixed. They aren’t filing bug reports or any of that sort.

If you want knowledge then seek it. It’s right there.

If you are still here to read this, I wanted to tell you: I am a new WoW player. Only been playing now consistently, for about 6 months. I have found many good things from exploration, and many disappointments. I am also wondering how long Blizzard will last with minimal communication - it seems like communication is KEY, it’s what users really want from Blizzard, and that is lacking. I am too new to really know anything, but this is just an observation I have had. I am truly sorry to see you go. New players like myself, need veterans, like you, who care. If you ever come back, look me up, and maybe we can go to a battle together.

5 Likes

Does that mean everything you said before this statement is a lie?

it was the dragqueen dragons for me.

2 Likes

Playing a rogue and having things hang for half a second and wondering why my envenom didn’t cast with 120 energy and perfectly fine connection, but i’ve already naturally flowed to mutilate and now i’ve wasted anywhere between 2-4 combo points when i already had a max of 6. Speaking of combo points, why do they sometimes become distorted and cover up the other two points around it on the UI.

Not rad.

world of betacraft.

1 Like

Huh, weird, I have basically no issues, using a 7th Gen i7, 1070, not playing on max but I think my overall settings are around a 7. I run WAs, details, bigwigs, and play on illidan. The only time I had issues they were fixed when I turned off tsm (I now just use it on bank toon) and I saw a slight (so maybe imagined?) boost in performance with the new reflex setting, sucks that you are having issues

1 Like

Weird no problems here AMD 5950x with a 3080ti all settings maxed at 3840 x 1440 with 70 - 90 fps depending on location. I use to have issues with my 1080ti stuttering in wow and nothing fixed it untill I thought of something and boom it fixed. The 1080ti was dieing when I tested the exact same card it worked flawless. What made me come to this I started getting crashes in other games. It all happened overtime not right away took a few years.

1 Like

What stutter? The only problems I have had in this xpac are minor. Kitty mountain climbing quest being bugged. For a while if I blinked in water I would dc. My mirror images would not agro but just despawn causing me to die at times. And just since patch a tailoring crafting order for some pvp bracers has been in some kinda limbo. But graphic wise I play on max settings with windows 11 fully updated with a 3090 gtx and have no stutter. Not saying this to tell everyone there’s no issue. I’m just saying maybe the minimum requirements for a PC to play this game have changed. It’s kinda to bad. Wow was known for being a game that could run on almost anything.

1 Like

I wonder how many people actually leave after making these posts… only Blizzard would really know?

1 Like

Yeah I had some things go awry as well. All of my macros got dumped. All of my UI setting got reset. I had the movie pop up on first load. All of my in game settings got reset. Tutorials all over the place, auto-loot turned off, ect …

But, in the end, it’s not worth quitting over. I understand that those things are the proverbial ‘straw’. And I’ve had major stutter/lag issues since DF launch as well. But on the whole it’s been a fairly pleasant experience.

I wish you the best out in the real world. Maybe one day you’ll come back and hang. Until then -

Fare thee well :slight_smile:

reads another wall of whiney bs while sitting back and sipping haterade and still completely and thoroughly enjoying this expansion and all it has to offer! * is not plagued by lack of skill, does not complain about bugs that happen in literally every single game thats ever hit commercial product* is capable of generating a wall of text without a bunch of cry baby thoughts, hopes that blizzard sees your comment and sits back and laughs and laughs and laughs cause everytime someone quits the game they need to do so like this forum is Facebook.

2 Likes

This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure. Also, very much sounds like it’s a hardware/you problem, not a game/client problem. Client problems affect everyone, hardware problems only affect you.

Tell me you didn’t read the post without telling me you didn’t read the post.

4 Likes

No stutter here.
Sometimes DC randomly cause of dragon riding.
Could be add-ons causing issues.
They don’t have to give you compensation for downtime. Be cool if they did but it would have to be days down not during a scheduled maintenance. Unless that maintenance extends into days.

Overall, cya to those leaving. Sucks that you’re leaving but nah.

What’s kinda got me is council boss mythic we got our BDk soloing the last bit, got them to 0.0% even shows in the dungeon journal that we killed them but they respawned and we got no loot nor vault credit… Was pretty disappointing as not we all don’t even know if killing them will give loot.

Won’t matter anyway was last raid night and we were to tired to get them down after that. It on top of all the druid issues I’m loosing motivation.

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

Good luck to you man, I’ve also been thinking about quitting after this past week of constant DCs, dragon riding bugs, +10 hours of downtime during the hours that I normally play, work order system bugs, event timer bugs, pvp mode bugs, etc.

My money and time just doesn’t feel valued anymore by Blizzard and there are literally 100s of other things I can be doing with my time.

And to all the trolls saying “good riddance”, just know that that is the exact time of attitude that is making WoW bleed players for years. Yea, maybe a handful will return, but the game is clearly losing more people than they’re retaining.

Keep up this dismissive attitude of the issues people are having and soon they’ll be too few player for Blizzard to care about continuing upkeep in this game and you’ll be the one complaining next.

10 Likes