Good lord, Blizz...really? 9.1 looks awful

I didn’t praise blizzard for listening? I just said we wanted extra bonus rolls again, and we are getting it. Is not getting what we wanted a good thing?

Agreed, was a dumb decision to remove it.

Wasn’t giving the developers praise.

I agree with corruption when it was stuff like twilight devastation/infinite stars, however after we got the vendor and people were able to target stat corruptions it became super fun and more based around your class. Being a fury warrior with base 70% crit was the most fun I ever had playing this game personally.

There we go with strawman arguments again. Clearly my pleas to google it have fallen on deaf ears.
Mistakes and poor class balance should be fixed. Eventually they (usually) are, though after way too long. Classes stand apart from borrowed power, but before you try to twist that into something I also didn’t mean to state or defend I’ll say that it’s far more likely to be that a poorly performing class will get something than the 48 dead legendaries.
EVIDENCE: The 8 general legendaries still suck. Not only that, but they suck a LOT.

Thanks for your life story!
So what I’m seeing is, after all that… you stumbled into the meta.
Not that that, even if true, matters at all… but you ARE playing the meta.

It sure does skippy! (see what I did there? Skippy? like… most players will skip them? Tough crowd…)

This was true a long time ago. Now… not so much. There’s ratings and rankings and metas for a reason. While I wish this wasn’t the case, it most certainly is, no matter how much you may disagree.

Is this Simile ever going to go anywhere by the way?
Only asking before you try using it again.

Again… what are you even trying to defend? I’m not sure you know either?
If I had to try to figure it out… you like bad items because being bad is good and the more bad you are the more good you really are? I don’t want to put words into your mouth or force you to defend something you didn’t intend to… but is this what you mean?

Are you trying to defend borrowed powers now too?

/sigh I don’t even know what to make of this guy.

That…EXACTLY that.
Great job, Bliz. you made a lot of us hate your game, lol

2 Likes

THey started cutting WoD before launch not half way into it. They cut it in an attempt to get Legion out a year after WoW launched . THey could still do the entire SL story in 2 content patches if 9.2 is a raid involving the Jailer.

Shadowlands Pathfinder - Flying in Shadowlands Patch 9.1

Shadowlands Patch 9.1 will introduce accountwide Flying to Shadowlands.

While early information indicated that this would be tied to Renown and completion of the Covenant campaign (there will be 40 more levels in 9.1)now we know that this is tied to the third new chapter of your Covenant Campaign, available at renown 50. This is better than having to wait until Renown 59, when the final chapter becomes available.

When you finish that chapter, you will receive an item Memories of Sunless Skies, which unlocks flying in Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and Revendreth across your entire account for all characters capable of reaching the Shadowlands!

Looking at past renown for 9.0 figure 3 renown per week until campaign is over so figure 4 weeks into 9.1 to get flying.

Yep, nobody asked for a rating-driven PVP gearing system. What they have implemented in SL is terrible. Just let people put in the time and buy their gear.

1 Like

Yea, people should be able to AFK in BG’s and get the best gear, obviously.

Why hasn’t this been questioned!!, Dessert or Savoury?, in Australia meat pies are pretty meh, but I’ve heard US have amazing Dessert Pies!!

2 Likes

If that’s your playstyle, sure. You’ll get carried by other players the way you expect to be, because you deserve that. You pay real money for that service, why shouldn’t you be able to afk to glad?

1 Like

What, did you not WANT another Raid? Isn’t that kind of par for the course when it comes to the main numbered patches?

I haven’t touched retail since last year lmao. SL is such garbage and being still at the base of the expansion for 7 months is sorry.

5 Likes

No -thehigh end achievers are happy with raiderIO and will still use it . The bliz system is a great system for us ordinary folk

1 Like

I’m not whining.

You cant make chicken soup out of chicken poop …

You are what you eat
Poop is what you eat
Chicken poop came from what the Chicken ate
Therefore, the poop is part Chicken

You can make Chicken Soup out of Chicken Poop, just like Chicken Soup does not refer to “a piece of meat” entirely, but that its flavouring component is Chicken.

Jokes aside, you can polish a bad idea and turn it into something good. Like let’s say, Assassin Rogue at the start. It sucked a$$, couple of changes, now best rogue spec in raid

Row, row, row your boat
Gently through the soup
Merrily, merrily, merrily
Looks just like poop

1 Like

Not a big deal. Just another reason to avoid LFG like the plague, which I’ve already been doing in SL all along

i know right? lol