Good change with the 60 day game time purchase

No, I know you could upvote/downvote them on the old ones.

2 Likes

Interesting, I just checked and I can purchase one month for $14.99.

If for some reason people can no longer access month to month purchases, I highly recommend they just play the game using gold.

You can still get the 30 days after this change

I don’t know how you are missing that point

I’m disagreeing with you cuz what you said was wrong

No one is forcing you to get 60 days, set a sub get 30 days then end it, problem solved and it’s cheaper

You have to log into the game to be considered a Monthly Active User.

1 Like

Not seeing an option, anymore, chief.

And if you mean the sub - read the posts you’re replying to. A sub is an extra ‘step’ which I’m not even going to consider if I just want to grab a month of casual playtime.

Not everybody considers WoW a job, or a commitment, some of us just want to play when they feel like it. :confused:

2 Likes

People acting like they dont know how to cancel a sub when all they talk about is cancelling a sub. :frog: :coffee:

3 Likes

Would you be okay with them offering a 30 day game time option, but increasing the price to $18 dollars?

Because thats what every company does. If a company offers a no subscription option, its generally more expensive for a single month than it is to have a recurring subscription.

Go to any GYM in the country, its like that. Go to any countryclub or golf course its like that.

Posting in a Jayden thread… :popcorn:

Yea and I said if the extra 15 seconds to enable/cancel a sub is all it takes for you to abandon this game

Sounds like blizz is doing you a favor by helping you quit for good

You say ‘abandon’, I say literally, “not committing”.

WoW is not a freaking RELATIONSHIP. It’s a VIDEOGAME.

6 Likes

As if we needed more proof that this game is dying, they’re milking this sinking ship for all it’s worth.

10 Likes

Why are you even awake still!?

How is enabling/canceling a sub committing to a game

You pay for 30 days currently, dunno how this is such a chore for you cuz clearly you can’t enjoy the game that much if the small time sink is enough to make you “not commit”

No.

Not every company does this.

Wow is not a gym. Its a game service that used to have fair options for payment.

Now they don’t.

4 Likes

8/10 Troll but quickly falling under due to repetitive posts.

2 Likes

So…

I guess you sub and then reload and unsub, then hope for the best?

2 Likes

When you start a subscription you are changed for the 30 days and that’s it

There’s no reload and prayer, I don’t know who’s backend you pull your info out of but you should find someone else to try

Hell if I know.

Well, the forums my good friend.
Where I meet wonderful and polite individuals such as you my shirtless bear friend.

And in answer to my previous query, it would appear you are going with semantics. A strong argument indeed!

1 Like

I’m in aus too but I’m at work rofl