Good-Bye Scrapper

The Scrapper is a Battle for Azeroth-specific feature and will not be in Shadowlands.

I wonder what annoying time-sink they’ll replace it with…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-professions-in-shadowlands/565280

2 Likes

Praise be to the great Gnome in the sky! I hate that thing. It’s sad they decided to force us to use it on azerite gear because we may have gotten a few extra gold from selling the piles of it we got over the course of the expansion.

:cookie:

10 Likes

Technically there was one in Legion, so it’s not necessarily BfA-specific.

Really hope that doesn’t mean we’ll see a new iteration that’s different enough to be labeled something new.

1 Like

So scrapper wouldn’t be in game or in SL?

The scrapper is pretty great. I spend about 25 mins farming coarse leather and then I turn it into about 100 bracers. Then I scrap them and get about 15 expulsom.

Good riddance. That thing was the worst profession feature ever

Let’s make a BoP, un-farmable, RNG drop material that’s required in mass amounts for all the good recipes. That’ll keep them on the hamster wheel

-Blizzard

4 Likes

I liked the scapper though, turned all the junk gear I got into crafting materials. :frowning:

1 Like

It was a double whammy for Enchanters with a Crafting profession on the side (Tailoring in my case).

You put it best -

I get annoyed that I can’t just vendor all junk gear and have to go to the scrapper to get rid of azerite pieces so I won’t miss it.

1 Like

It was. It forced you to starve your enchanting because you had to scrap for expulsom.

I’m an enchanter so I think I only ever used it for the quest.

Waiting ,hello, can anyone answer? Guess not good out of here.

Atm I guess not?

Hello 20 silver for like 1,000 TR. Smh

It will be replaced with “The Existence Ender” which does the exact same thing but rewards us with nothing at all. Calling it now.

Anima Extractor.

I found the Scrapper to be useful to get rid of garbage gear.

Thanks god, that thing was completely worthless anyway, the garbage it gives you worth literally nothing better off deenchanting or vending gear.

I’ve just been deleting my azerite, haven’t needed the TR for a while and it’s easier to delete one thing than remove 2-3 useless profession things from my bags.

=/

I always thought of the scrapper as a trap. :+1: :clap: